SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:07 am

I honestly can't tell if these two are together or not. Sometimes I feel like they might and others times something feels off. As of right now, I want them to make it.

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Is there a reason why Ashley went on this program? because she is not even trying to give Dave a chance why did she not stop it at the alter?  She is telling the guy she is not attracted to him and it seems like it will be an up hill battle with her.

Last edited by reason on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by momma1RN Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:30 am

Ashley seems so uptight, and as a nurse myself, she will never make it as an RN. She seems cold and conceited.

momma1RN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:36 am

Most poeople now adays go into nursing for the money not because the love the profession.

Back to top Go down

Post by momma1RN Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:38 am

Hahahaha. What money? MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

momma1RN

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Faith Journey @TheDuckyJourney
@David_MAFS is so sweet! He is so kind, patient, dedicated, and forgiving. It's so gracious of him to continually wait on @Ashley_MAFS

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS Dec 23
David Norton Retweeted Faith Journey
Its #worthit

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:lex? Sorry I don't know what you mean.
Sorry GA, just saw this.I meant I would not count on SM postings so much as that was misleading last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:36 pm

lexforlife wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:lex? Sorry I don't know what you mean.
Sorry GA, just saw this.I meant I would not count on SM postings so much as that was misleading last season.

IA - although there were many signs that things weren't right as well. David is in Buffalo (30 minutes away from me) enjoying time with his family and went to a Bills game. He seems always up beat in his tweets.

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118
Family night @bigditchbrewing #Buffalo #MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS

David Norton ‏@David_MAFS Dec 23
David Norton Retweeted Carrie Norton
The best part of the holidays #family

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CW9ExOxUAAAP1yG

Carrie Norton ‏@Cair7118 Dec 22
This will always be my favorite Christmas pic MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 1f332 @David_MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight #Teamdashley #Throwback

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CW1y9CdUAAE-5h5

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:43 pm

I thought I'd have a look to see what Vanessa is posting.

Jillian Marie @princessjillyms
Wow! What a man! @David_MAFS doing everything to make @Ashley_MAFS feel comfortable. #imavailableifitdoesntworkout #MarriedAtFirstSigh

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS Dec 22
Ashley Doherty Retweeted Jillian Marie
He did and I was SO grateful!

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118
@Ashley_MAFS I appreciate you being honest w/ my brother in Arizona

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS Dec 22
Ashley Doherty Retweeted Carrie Norton
I wouldn't have done it n e other way. I can't ask someone 4 something I'm not willing 2 bring to the table myself.

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS Dec 20
Tree is up! MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 1f332 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 1f602
MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CWt_rcPW4AAIPm7

Have we seen this kitchen yet?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Great article!

The KnotVerified account
‏@theknot
"Chemistry is important." @David_MAFS dishes on his relationship on #MarriedAtFirstSight: http://knot.ly/6016BVvvo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Hey guys finally I found time to be on track again with the new season. So I tried to sleuth a little bit and there is something that draw my attention in the pic with David and his family. It was his watch. So I watched the first episode again and I think he is still wearing the same watch Ashley gave him on the day of their wedding. It might be something or not. But I don`t think he would have kept it if they were divorced.

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CW9ExOxUAAAP1yG

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Yrtc3sh7

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 6zqk8cdg
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought I'd have a look to see what Vanessa is posting.

Jillian Marie @princessjillyms
Wow! What a man! @David_MAFS doing everything to make @Ashley_MAFS feel comfortable. #imavailableifitdoesntworkout  #MarriedAtFirstSigh

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS  Dec 22
Ashley Doherty Retweeted Jillian Marie
He did and I was SO grateful!  

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118
@Ashley_MAFS I appreciate you being honest w/ my brother in Arizona

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS  Dec 22
Ashley Doherty Retweeted Carrie Norton
I wouldn't have done it n e other way. I can't ask someone 4 something I'm not willing 2 bring to the table myself.

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS  Dec 20
Tree is up!  MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 1f332  MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 1f602
MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 CWt_rcPW4AAIPm7

Have we seen this kitchen yet?

Yes...it is Ashley's kitchen. We saw it on last nights episode. I'm pulling for this couple, but to me it screams...I'm single and live on a tight budget.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001