SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:It's either you have class or not. This guy is full of class and maturity.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/23/married-at-first-sight-david-reacts-to-ashleys-finale-decision/

Did you say anything else to each other after telling the experts your decision?

To Ashley, no. What you see when I am leaving the house is exactly how I was feeling. As soon as she said divorce, it was very clear to me that I was trying to do whatever it took for nothing. That I was chasing someone who didn’t want to get caught.

She wanted to talk to me, but I didn’t see the point. We had six weeks to talk. I just wanted to get out of the house as quickly as possible and I realized that for the past six weeks, we were doing what Ashley wanted to do, at Ashley’s pace and what Ashley wanted to talk about. For the first time since we were married, I was going to do what I wanted to do, and that was to leave at the moment.

Best comment of the whole season IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:It's either you have class or not. This guy is full of class and maturity.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/23/married-at-first-sight-david-reacts-to-ashleys-finale-decision/

Did you say anything else to each other after telling the experts your decision?

To Ashley, no. What you see when I am leaving the house is exactly how I was feeling. As soon as she said divorce, it was very clear to me that I was trying to do whatever it took for nothing. That I was chasing someone who didn’t want to get caught.

She wanted to talk to me, but I didn’t see the point. We had six weeks to talk. I just wanted to get out of the house as quickly as possible and I realized that for the past six weeks, we were doing what Ashley wanted to do, at Ashley’s pace and what Ashley wanted to talk about. For the first time since we were married, I was going to do what I wanted to do, and that was to leave at the moment.

Best comment of the whole season IMO.

IMO (for which I will probably catch heck) is this;
"Class" does not apply to a person who is a stubborn brick over cement wall, reinforced with re-bar and steel beams. Never bending always attempting to manipulate and present themselves as a martyr. Neither does it apply to someone who is so determinedly desperate that they appear to be forcing all aspects of the situation to their favor.
IMO the word does not apply to either Ashley or David. They have had the past weeks / months to figure out how to use SM for their agenda. The backlash in SM made have caused them some unexpected consequences, but these two are equally culpable in whole situation.
Bad match pure and simple. And I doubt either one will ever be married because that would remove that "Woe is me, I need media attention." from their lives. If for some reason the DO marry, any problems will get blamed on the baggage from being on MAFS.
All of the above sounds horrible and massively negative. But really... did we have to have our time wasted when we all already knew how this would end?

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:37 pm

pafs wrote:
*snipped*
She chose to be a rude inconsiderate person with no empathy for his feelings. Just because you don't like someone in the intimate frame of mind, it doesn't mean you have the right to treat the other person like crap. Just be honest, and tell him she's not going to try and will just stick it out and try and have fun. She chose the other route, as if it was all his fault.

I couldn't agree more, so again, it begs the question, how real are his proclamations of falling for her? The fact he continues to profess his growing emotions for her, given everything we have seen, does not make him "classy", IMO it makes him a lot of other things, at the very least a liar.

Delusional comes to mind. He is liking a bunch of tweets about how he and Amanda Stanton should get together. Rolling Eyes Where did the vomit emoji go to? Poor Amanda... first JJ, now this. David is also liking mean tweets about Ashley (not classy).

I thought something new was coming out today or maybe yesterday?? Artemis, do you have an update on that?

I mostly blame the show, but didn't really like either of these 2. I think Ashley should have been told before marrying him. I would never marry a stranger, but times that by infinity for a stranger with that police report. Don't care how long ago it was. He wasn't trying to get her to leave, he was locking her inside.

His account of his arrest and the police report have some contradictions. And why was it necessary to mention his brother or Ashley? I don't know if his brother slept with his gf, guessing not, but why throw his brother into it, especially after all these years?  I thought it was a co-worker, but I think that was David's account in the report, not hers. Maybe the girl just wanted to break up with him. Just like Ashley wanted an apology without a BUT, I could have done with out all the deflecting.

It's interesting that his sister (twitter) denied he was the David from the arrest record in AZ. If he was my brother and I knew he had lived in AZ, I would have at least asked him first before tweeting about it. What if she did and he denied it, which left her open to embarrassment when it turned out to be true. Just speculation, but if true, he's now used 2 siblings to shield himself.

On Unfiltered, Ashley said that they had gone into decision day agreeing that they would both say divorce. Personally, I believe her on that, logically he had to have known that's what she would say. I can't help but feel he took another opportunity to drum up some sympathy.

ALL JMO.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Grace -- re: vomit emoji -- here, take your pick:
https://www.google.com/search?q=vomit+emoji&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4o7PB7pPLAhUFgj4KHSNyCEMQ_AUIBygB&biw=819&bih=494

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:
pafs wrote:
*snipped*
She chose to be a rude inconsiderate person with no empathy for his feelings. Just because you don't like someone in the intimate frame of mind, it doesn't mean you have the right to treat the other person like crap. Just be honest, and tell him she's not going to try and will just stick it out and try and have fun. She chose the other route, as if it was all his fault.

I couldn't agree more, so again, it begs the question, how real are his proclamations of falling for her? The fact he continues to profess his growing emotions for her, given everything we have seen, does not make him "classy", IMO it makes him a lot of other things, at the very least a liar.

Delusional comes to mind. He is liking a bunch of tweets about how he and Amanda Stanton should get together. Rolling Eyes Where did the vomit emoji go to? Poor Amanda... first JJ, now this. David is also liking mean tweets about Ashley (not classy).

I thought something new was coming out today or maybe yesterday?? Artemis, do you have an update on that?

I mostly blame the show, but didn't really like either of these 2. I think Ashley should have been told before marrying him. I would never marry a stranger, but times that by infinity for a stranger with that police report. Don't care how long ago it was. He wasn't trying to get her to leave, he was locking her inside.

His account of his arrest and the police report have some contradictions. And why was it necessary to mention his brother or Ashley? I don't know if his brother slept with his gf, guessing not, but why throw his brother into it, especially after all these years?  I thought it was a co-worker, but I think that was David's account in the report, not hers. Maybe the girl just wanted to break up with him. Just like Ashley wanted an apology without a BUT, I could have done with out all the deflecting.

It's interesting that his sister (twitter) denied he was the David from the arrest record in AZ. If he was my brother and I knew he had lived in AZ, I would have at least asked him first before tweeting about it. What if she did and he denied it, which left her open to embarrassment when it turned out to be true. Just speculation, but if true, he's now used 2 siblings to shield himself.

On Unfiltered, Ashley said that they had gone into decision day agreeing that they would both say divorce. Personally, I believe her on that, logically he had to have known that's what she would say. I can't help but feel he took another opportunity to drum up some sympathy.

ALL JMO.

I wish Ashley and David best of luck in the future. Beating a dead horse.

BTW David's brother DID sleep with the girlfriend. Ashley and David didn't agree to divorce because Ashley didn't tell him her decision. One needs to talk in order to agree on something.

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
pafs wrote:

ALL JMO.

I wish Ashley and David best of luck in the future. Beating a deqd horse.

BTW David's brother DID sleep with the girlfriend.

This comment is really interesting. I had thought so.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Ruqibabe wrote: snipped

I wish Ashley and David best of luck in the future. Beating a dead horse.

BTW David's brother DID sleep with the girlfriend. Ashley and David didn't agree to divorce because Ashley didn't tell him her decision. One needs to talk in order to agree on something.

Can you clarify? I watched it and I'm pretty sure she said she wanted a divorce. That's when David took a deep breath and looked down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:03 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Grace -- re: vomit emoji -- here, take your pick:
https://www.google.com/search?q=vomit+emoji&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4o7PB7pPLAhUFgj4KHSNyCEMQ_AUIBygB&biw=819&bih=494

giggling thanks! Good to "see" you. Hope all is well.  handwave

Ruqibabe wrote:
* snipped *

Did David's brother confirm the story, if so, would you mind providing a link please? TIA
David also said they talked about decision day. I assumed it was off camera. Sorry, but I'm confused, how would anyone know except D & A? I was only saying that I believed Ashley, not that it was a fact.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:23 am

I  watched the unfiltered interview, Ashley said she didn't really tell him what her decision would be but the writing was on the wall about her decision as it was clear as day what she would do so she was surprised when David said he wants to stay married  (paraphrasing).

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:01 am

lexforlife wrote:I  watched the unfiltered interview, Ashley said she didn't really tell him what her decision would be but the writing was on the wall about her decision as it was clear as day what she would do so she was surprised when David said he wants to stay married  (paraphrasing).

My impression was that she got as close as she could without saying that they broke the rule about keeping it a secret from one another until decision day. I wouldn't think that most couples would do that to each other, but agree that the interview was subjective.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:24 am

lexforlife wrote:I  watched the unfiltered interview, Ashley said she didn't really tell him what her decision would be but the writing was on the wall about her decision as it was clear as day what she would do so she was surprised when David said he wants to stay married  (paraphrasing).

Thank you. That was what she said.. Wasn't it also clear as day that David would decide to stay married? All 'couples' are suppose to DISCUSS their decision and not assume their partners are mind readers. I noticed that Ashley always wants David to support her in everything but I don't see that reciprocated.

I am so tired of both of them that they need to both go away.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:34 am

If David didn't want to divorce then why can't he say that? Ashley only cares about not coming off as the "bad guy". Would she really rather have David say he wants a divorce first? I bet she'd have a problem with that too, since it would imply she's undesirable. I don't think David can win with her, so he might as well say what he wants. She was so quick to blame it all on David messaging another girl, even though we all know she never had any intention of staying with him. And even though it was supposedly obvious that she wants a divorce, she was still talking about how hard the decision will be right up until the moment they had to give it. She can't even keep her story straight.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001