SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:02 pm

I haven't read every entry in this thread but I think Dave dodged a bullet with Ashley. She never really gave the relationship a shot IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by justify14 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Oh gosh, I like Jaclyn, but the other 2 season 2 girls are a disaster. I just really think they were hurt and you know the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."

The really classy ones are Money, Sam and Vanessa. They have learned from the relationship, the season 2 girls will just point the finger and not own up to any of their issues.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Ashley has joined a group of, IMHO, dysfunctional women. The three from S2 really did nothing for me and had weird personality traits. I don't think any of them learned from the experience, just like Ashley.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Who in their right mind would want to date any of these women after their behaviour? If I was a guy, I'd say no thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:16 pm

I finally watched E15. This is the last MAFS episode for me. OK, maybe C&J's last few episodes, skipping over J&D for sure.

Anyway, there are no surprises in the outcome here. David showed he'd learned something about relationships (IMNSHO you learn or you burn).He made a good point about cheating with a camera crew watching him almost 24/7, although he seemed to be saying that just maybe this wasn't only how to cope with Ashley. I do wonder why he tried to reconnect with Ashley after Decision Day. Letting go is hard. Ashley continued to show how self-absorbed and clueless she is. Certainly she must have seen Dr. Pepper's reaction to Ashley's BS, but, being so self-centered and self-absorbed as she is, it probably didn't register. How typical (OK, I'm being snide and snippy) Agreed her makeup was bizarre. (One could argue she wore a makeup mask to hide behind) Have a nice life, kids.

And that's it for SomeGuy. Have a good one, y'all!

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:12 pm

From David:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDQlzRdvPEZ/

Awwwwwwwwww so nice of him.... :yes:

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:47 am

Looks like David and Vanessa from Season 3 will be on a new Reality Show.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/06/30/married-at-first-sight-season-3-participants-to-star-on-new-second-chances-show-exclusive-details/

throwback - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:22 am

Thanks Brill!

Well, that sounds interesting. I hope it works out for David, for Vanessa too, but I really liked David. I will create a thread for that show, and I see the next season of MAFS airs in the summer. I will post the link in Season 4's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001