SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the spoilers Chitown_Girl and desilucy2.

Please post a link to Amazon Prime where you were able to watch. TY.

I don't want to put my personal account or possible access out there...However...just go to Amazon Prime, MAFS Season 3 and purchase Decision Day, Part 1.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:55 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Chance-for-Romance/dp/B018C0KWEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456336426&sr=8-1&keywords=married+at+first+sight+season+3

Then purchase the following episode: 14. Final Decision (#313) Pt.1

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by princessa34 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:10 pm

I feel like Sam was bitter on Twitter at the beginning of the season and then became sweet on her Twitter about the show towards the end. I wonder if they start dating again after the final decision and maybe why her attitude changes. I also heard you can watch the entire decision episode on google play. That is actually funny, I wonder if production knows this little tidbit.

princessa34

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:12 pm

FYI never post personal information. Just to clarify, requesting the link was meant to assist others who may want to purchase the epi's if they wanted to.

Thanks for the link and instructions Chitown_Girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:28 pm

princessa34 wrote:I feel like Sam was bitter on Twitter at the beginning of the season and then became sweet on her Twitter about the show towards the end.  I wonder if they start dating again after the final decision and maybe why her attitude changes.  I also heard you can watch the entire decision episode on google play.  That is actually funny, I wonder if production knows this little tidbit.  

Maybe they have been dating, anything is possible. I'll be checking what she says to people on Twitter this week as news of the decision gets out. But if she says something like "It's not over yet!" with more hearts-in-eyes emojis I won't know if she's being serious (hinting they're still together) or just trolling.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:48 pm

princessa34  Welcome1  Sure seems like they may have gotten back together or she is good at making us all think they stayed married!!

313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Wow! Thanks for spoiler. I won't waste my time watching. And, maybe that is why Sam worked so hard trying to convince us they were together. It just feels pointless to watch if they break up in end.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Wow was not expecting that! That would be a new thing if they chose to date & have a real relationship & see what happens. Ugh I think Jaclyn did the same thing Sam is doing on Twitter now but Sam posts more that night!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 1f49c

313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 313 - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mariemorgan Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:30 pm

They must have caught on it wasn't what was shown last night and took it down. Tto me it shows I cannot buy that episode. Listed as Not Available.

mariemorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 pm

mariemorgan wrote:They must have caught on it wasn't what was shown last night and took it down.  Tto me it shows I cannot buy that episode. Listed as Not Available.

OOps, Smiley thanks for letting us know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mariemorgan Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:39 pm

No prob on one of the other threads it says it was on google play too. It's also been taken down there. Someone must have goofed on the release end!

mariemorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Yup someone goofed big time. I'm glad the posters brought the info here before it was taken down! yes

I too think maybe these two got back together. Either that or she's as crazy as I thought. Her tweets were all so sweet to him. I wonder if he gave her another chance. If he didn't I totally understand, she was just too strange for me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator