SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Yes, I thought it was super strange that she tagged his private account that was even named in a way that made it impossible to find. I thought it was crappy of her. I hope they are together and he's cool with it, because otherwise I'd suggest a restraining order as well. That woman is not right in the head. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:06 am

I like this couple a lot. In my book, they have grown so much as individuals and as a couple. IMO Sam is a weirdo, clearly, but she, at least has an open mind and tried her best, which i salute her for (as opposed to Ashley whom i can't stand).

Prior to the recent spoiler, i was convinced they surely made it. But the spoiler actually gave me more excitement to see what will be unfold. Im guessing we're gonna get a pleasant surprise with these two. I suspect we're gonna see the opposite of RyanR-Jaclyn/RyanD-Jessica saga.

I believe Sneil are together at the 6 months mark, mostly for these reasons:
- Bob Role, Sam's dad, was full of praises of Neil on twitter all season long.I doubt that would happened if he dumped his daughter. JMO
- The onlooker who have spotted Sneil at Ikea looking for furniture together around January. (i think?). This was spoiled on the comment section of an article. (one might find it on middle pages of this thread, if memory serves me right Smiley)
- Neil has " warned " us that this is gonna be a "bumpy" ride giggling

so yeah, i look forward to the reunion show more than the decision day p.2. we shall see!! :gotcha:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosiergiraffe Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
latergator wrote:just caught this tweet that was posted earlier from @Sam_MAFS ::

Here is the exact tweet and IG. Her IG is also private. She posted this on twitter:

Twitter -

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS  11h11 hours ago
My fav pic @elbow_luster and myself!!  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d  @fyi #MAFS https://www.instagram.com/p/BCO72fntgzdvVyYona8FM38tQFzyP0v6MyDItQ0/ …
MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 ?size=l

When you click the picture it takes you to her IG which says this:

IG - same picture as her tweet

10h
srole01My fav pic @superbowlus and myself!!  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d  @fyi #MAFS

I am not all that familiar with how Instagram and Twitter are linked, so I have a question.

It seems she tagged Neil's Instagram account @superbowlus in her original IG post. (Tres also tagged this same account in one of his earlier IG posts) She then obviously posted the link on Twitter. When you do this, does the @ automatically change to the Twitter handle associated with that IG account? Or would she have had to manually change @superbowlus to @elbow_luster ? I just wonder if she intentionally linked that account or if it happened automatically.

I not sure this really matters or changes anything. I don't remember her tagging him in any manner before and she has posted multiple pics of them together. So maybe she is trying to show a close connection. Also, Neil's IG has been private since before the show started airing, from what I can tell. Sam's has become private in the last few weeks.
hoosiergiraffe
hoosiergiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:18 am

other quotes snipped for bandwidth.

hoosiergiraffe wrote:
I am not all that familiar with how Instagram and Twitter are linked, so I have a question.

It seems she tagged Neil's Instagram account @superbowlus in her original IG post. (Tres also tagged this same account in one of his earlier IG posts) She then obviously posted the link on Twitter. When you do this, does the @ automatically change to the Twitter handle associated with that IG account? Or would she have had to manually change @superbowlus to @elbow_luster ?  I just wonder if she intentionally linked that account or if it happened automatically.

I not sure this really matters or changes anything. I don't remember her tagging him in any manner before and she has posted multiple pics of them together. So maybe she is trying to show a close connection. Also, Neil's IG has been private since before the show started airing, from what I can tell. Sam's has become private in the last few weeks.

the tweet that I saw on Twitter with the link to Neil's private twitter acct (at elbow_luster) was intentionally placed there by Sam. there is no automatic linking by twitter and instagram. I took this exactly as you stated... that she had linked to the private acct to show close connection. Niel's tweet of waiting to see, it would be a bumpy ride and this tweet led me to be extremely hopeful that they worked things out. I agree with the poster above that there are just too many positive things between her, dad Role, and Neil to believe that they haven't somehow come back together.

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 9126010  I think there is definitely love in the air with these two...   MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 30792511
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:25 am

If someone has a Twitter account linked to their IG account than when you mention them in the IG caption it automatically changes it to the Twitter one once it's tweeted. Now if you want to tweet it manually that will allow you to mention whatever Twitter account you want.

ETA example
Caption on IG
MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Image10
Caption on Twitter
MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Image11

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 am

Joy15 wrote:I like this couple a lot. In my book, they have grown so much as individuals and as a couple. IMO Sam is a weirdo, clearly, but she, at least has an open mind and tried her best, which i salute her for (as opposed to Ashley whom i can't stand).

Prior to the recent spoiler, i was convinced they surely made it. But the spoiler actually gave me more excitement to see what will be unfold. Im guessing we're gonna get a pleasant surprise with these two. I suspect we're gonna see the opposite of RyanR-Jaclyn/RyanD-Jessica saga.

I believe Sneil are together at the 6 months mark, mostly for these reasons:
- Bob Role, Sam's dad, was full of praises of Neil on twitter all season long.I doubt that would happened if he dumped his daughter. JMO
- The onlooker who have spotted Sneil at Ikea looking for furniture together around January. (i think?). This was spoiled on the comment section of an article. (one might find it on middle pages of this thread, if memory serves me right Smiley)
- Neil has " warned " us that this is gonna be a "bumpy" ride giggling

so yeah, i look forward to the reunion show more than the decision day p.2. we shall see!! :gotcha:

Nice post, nice recap. IA with you. She has been in very good spirits throughout all this. I think with Neil's decision to divorce helped her realized how her behavior affected what could be a good marriage. He has patience of a saint.

ETA: thanks umngirl for posting the examples.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:07 pm

therealdavenortonRan into a friend from the show. It's festival season and I love this city. Neil was grabbing everyone some oysters and missed the photo. #therealdealneil #photoopp #marriedatfirstsight #oysterfest #lookatherbling @fyi @aetv

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 12729422_489498784573724_528068213_n

Interesting hashtag #lookatthebling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosiergiraffe Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 pm

I have been rooting for Sam & Neil from the beginning and have all but assumed they were still married from very early on. I am trying to hold out hope they are still together. Since we learning Neil's 6 week decision, I have gone back and read some of the previous spoilers and interviews. It's interesting how my opinion of their outcome changes the way I perceive many of their comments.

Based upon the way Sam gives Neil credit for helping her deal with negative SM, I am convinced they are at the very least good friends. But like Joy15, I am holding out hope they true love has bloomed.

Even though I haven't seen any of Final Decision Part 2, I am most looking forward to the reunion preview we will hopefully see on Tuesday.

P.S. Thanks umngirl for answer my question above. :cutesmile!:
hoosiergiraffe
hoosiergiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 am

My guess is the if it turns out they actually stayed together despite Neil wanting a divorce, both were more comfortable once there were no more cameras and they could just be themselves and that's where everything changed.  I also think that over the past two episodes Neil was really really blind to the fact that Sam was falling for him.  And I do think that's somewhat Sam's fault for being dismissive, not wanting to live together for a period, etc.  But it seems like something happened between the end of filming and now that changed things for both of them.

Also, I was going to say that I figured the IG-private twitter thing was just from linked accounts and she didn't mean to tag his private account, but thanks umngirl for explaining it Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

therealdavenortonRan into a friend from the show. It's festival season and I love this city. Neil was grabbing everyone some oysters and missed the photo. #therealdealneil #photoopp #marriedatfirstsight #oysterfest #lookatherbling @fyi @aetv

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 12729422_489498784573724_528068213_n

Interesting hashtag #lookatthebling

TY4share.

This cracked me up. Sam is behaving exactly like spoiled F1s (Jef and Josh came to mind MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 2498057887 ) on Bach Franchise who couldnt wait to tell the world that the final couple are still together. MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 . Her tweets are also on a whole another level compared to any other - current and past- casts. So much so that if Sneil are not together that just proves that Sam is a cray2 who loves to mess with the fans/viewers.  Rolling Eyes .

That said, if Sneil turns out to make it, it still boggles my mind that the success rate of this silly show is back to 2/3, on par with the original season. Considering what has been said about the ATL casting - was done in a rush, similar fashion with the trainwreck of S2- the succeeded couples must have been doing something extraordinary to beat all the odds. yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:58 am

kimberlyg wrote:My guess is the if it turns out they actually stayed together despite Neil wanting a divorce, both were more comfortable once there were no more cameras and they could just be themselves and that's where everything changed.  I also think that over the past two episodes Neil was really really blind to the fact that Sam was falling for him.  And I do think that's somewhat Sam's fault for being dismissive, not wanting to live together for a period, etc.  But it seems like something happened between the end of filming and now that changed things for both of them.

Also, I was going to say that I figured the IG-private twitter thing was just from linked accounts and she didn't mean to tag his private account, but thanks umngirl for explaining it Smiley.

THIS. (on the bolded)  :Nod: :yes:

I can't wait to see how everything is gonna be played out! Praying

ETA. not sure if this has been posted :

https://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-neil-bowlus-obvlious-to-sams-flirting-5574

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698  at "Noodle Neil" and "Honey Dejon".

on a related note to the bolded, i really think these statements might serve as clues for us (or NOt?...giggling ):  

-“My opinion on divorce has not changed through the first six weeks of marriage,” he admits

- So, how does Bowlus envision his relationship with Role would be different once the cameras are no longer there? “Possibly lower levels of stress and anxiety,” he shares. “The six-week period is an intense fast moving process and after the six weeks with no cameras the pace becomes your own. That isn’t a jab to the experiment by any means; in that six-week timeframe you go through what feels like a year’s worth of discussions and learning about each other and ultimately oneself. All of which I am thankful for and humbled by.”

- .....I think we can all learn lessons from previous seasons, but I did not have concerns about a post six-week divorce.”

-As Married at First Sight viewers hope for a happy ending for this couple, we wondered if Bowlus would like to renew his vows with his wife if they chose to stay married. “Absolutely!” he says with a smile. “Renewing vows would be a wonderful experience, in that we could write our own personally tailored vows that would express a deeper bond. Make them our own and on our terms, sounds romantic to me.

Hmmm.....this is getting interesting.:Nod: ... and i can't wait for the reunion to come already! giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 am

momof2dogs wrote:I love the fact that she is willing to learn from this and is willing to own up to her shortcomings.  In the absolutely horrible show with Jamie after the show when she said, after watching all of this she realized, why should he miss her when she's been so mean to him?  That is growth and awareness on her part...leads me to believe they are definitely still together.

Oh and on that same after show, Neil made the comment to Jamie, "we hadn't been intimate yet at that point".  So clearly they have been intimate since.

sorry for my marathon posts. giggling .

ive been dying to ask anyone in the know regarding the bolded. Is this the after-show in reference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjtDXYF9Df0&feature=youtu.be

and where could i find Neil's comment about intimacy?. I swear i had gave it a listen yet no luck finding it. hmmm . Please anyone? and thank you... Praying

Instead, i catched him mentioned care about Sam as a friend (3:42) ..making me to think either they are still married now or indeed getting divorced in a good term. I am good with either result, i think. After the disaster the S2 was, i would take a "civil break up and remaining friend " term as a huge accomplishment! cantstopl . One thing for sure, if Sneil turns out going separate ways, i would never be able to trust the cast's SM ever again...(Thanks to you, cray2 Sam! MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698 )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator