SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momof2dogs Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm sorry. I know I heard it on the preview and then recorded the show and watched it, but unfortunately, my husband erased the show (yes, he has been grounded! LOL) and now I can't find the exact spot I heard it, whether it was the preview or in the interview or on both. I definitely remember hearing it, and then stopping it, rewinding it, making my husband listen to it, to make sure I heard it correctly, so I know it was said, at one point, somewhere...

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 am

momof2dogs wrote:I'm sorry.  I know I heard it on the preview and then recorded the show and watched it, but unfortunately, my husband erased the show (yes, he has been grounded! LOL) and now I can't find the exact spot I heard it, whether it was the preview or in the interview or on both.  I definitely remember hearing it, and then stopping it, rewinding it, making my husband listen to it, to make sure I heard it correctly, so I know it was said, at one point, somewhere...

no probs... thanks for clarifying bestbud!

im hoping at least we'll get a little sneak peek at the Reunion Show on the next episode Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by princessa34 Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Feb 24: @carolalston @Sam_MAFS @LoganLevkoff - It is true. - If this is the one? If so, it was confirming the video leak only.

princessa34

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff Feb 24
@carolalston but spoilers don't really tell the whole story thankfully.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff  Feb 24
@carolalston but spoilers don't really tell the whole story thankfully.

Well the spoilers were right. Unless something drastic happen they are divorce.

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 am

According to this article it took them a couple months to speak again and now they are just really good friends.
http://nypost.com/2016/03/01/married-at-first-sight-neil-and-sam-react-to-dramatic-finale/

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:09 am

momof2dogs wrote:According to this article it took them a couple months to speak again and now they are just really good friends.
http://nypost.com/2016/03/01/married-at-first-sight-neil-and-sam-react-to-dramatic-finale/

TY4share

It was a sad break-up but i'm glad that they are remaining friends now.

For me, Sneil's and Bob Role's SM's had just set a new trend of what "messing up with fans/hopeful viewers" may look like. Sam has took the SMs "hints" to another level. Rolling Eyes no . Thanks to her, from now on, i will take SM's "clues" with a huge grain of salt... no no
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:20 am

This may or may not means they are still married. I stop trying to decipher any firm conclusion from Sam's end. She is too wonky!  giggling  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 am

Neil kept quiet all through out the episode & Sam was saying it was all her fault and for everyone to keep watching. She's just fooling us all!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 8367-910 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 I_got_13 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:44 am

Bob Role ‏@RoleBob 6h6 hours ago
Two great people, with great intentions and hopes doesn't always translate into love. Proud of both @Sam_MAFS and @Neil_MAFS always here 4U

I mean...after your kid fooling us all season long?..Ummmm Okay... Rolling Eyes .

i guess with this tweet we may put the case to rest. No romance, only deep-friendship with #TeamSneil. :shocked!:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:39 am

momof2dogs wrote:According to this article it took them a couple months to speak again and now they are just really good friends.

This article seals it alright IMO. Everyone, make sure to read the above link. Six months more does not bring them back together.

We were definitely played. They're friends again but nothing more. Why NOT though? Since Neil saw she had changed so radically, why wasn't the marriage worth trying to remain together longer? Why didn't they give some physical attention to this marriage?? A sideways car kiss that you joke about afterward doesn't count. If she had initiated some real cuddling, kissing, and .... in those last weeks, perhaps Neil's attraction for her could have come again.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:27 am

Sam is weird IMO.  That's all I have to say about her.

I'm relieved. I was worried Neil was going to get convinced to give it a try and it was so clear that he shouldn't to me.  Anyone who treats you like Sam did when they are trying to get to know you is scary in terms of a healthy relationship - what about when they are comfortable to totally be themselves if that's their first impression?  She showed time and again that she was mean and selfish.  Neil showed time and again that he was kind hearted and patient. I'd be much more likely to guess the original Sam is much closer to the real life Sam and the changed Sam an act once she realized how this was going to come across on tv or that she could make some money off this if they stayed together or that Neil was a human man who could tolerate her.

So to put end to this terrible season clapping! thumbsup to Neil for doing the right thing IMO and best of luck to him (and David too).

The awesomeness of Courtney and Jason and sweet story of Doug and Jamie kept me tuning in, but I think I'm done if they do any more seasons.  2 & 3 have not been fun IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator