SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:57 am

Hubby and I were rooting for these two. We felt Sam's changes were genuine. When someone is exposed for a length of time to an opposite personality, and are willing to learn, changes can happen. Neil was that calming, quirky, gentlemanly force that Sam needed to experience.
It's sad to see the choice that was made, but it also made sense once the shock wore off. That final talk was a very mature thing to do. Proving that of the 3 couples, Sam and Neil can navigate communication as adults. They can overcome the train-wreck and be friends, and that can lead them back to try again.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by JMM1118 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:39 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:Hubby and I were rooting for these two. We felt Sam's changes were genuine. When someone is exposed for a length of time to an opposite personality, and are willing to learn, changes can happen. Neil was that calming, quirky, gentlemanly force that Sam needed to experience.
It's sad to see the choice that was made, but it also made sense once the shock wore off. That final talk was a very mature thing to do. Proving that of the 3 couples, Sam and Neil can navigate communication as adults. They can overcome the train-wreck and be friends, and that can lead them back to try again.

Was it just me or did it look like Sam was wearing her wedding ring again on the Reunion Show tease (though Neil certainly wasn't)? I know the producers like to leave false clues but they showed Vanessa (in green) with her ring still on and someone in black with her ring on and we know that wasn't Ashley since Ashley's top was white and the black didn't look like her leather mini.

I would so love to see Sam and Neil give it another try but I think Neil probably isn't ready to go there.

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Neil didn't have slightest inkling of a romantic feeling for her that I ever saw from minute one. Her "crush" was stated late in the game, however, I doubt it's sincerity. I think she didn't want to end the show experience. I don't think she was attracted romantically in a lasting way.

Trying to find a real couple on this show is a fool's game, though I like Tres/Vanessa the best and at least they seem plausible, if unstable. She always has an odd affect, notwithstanding the words that come out of her mind. There is a lack of real ease, so I'm curious to see what they've been up to in the long months since the 'experiment' ended.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by JMM1118 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:21 pm

jlccaz wrote:Neil didn't have slightest inkling of a romantic feeling for her that I ever saw from minute one.  Her "crush" was stated late in the game, however, I doubt it's sincerity.  I think she didn't want to end the show experience.  I don't think she was attracted romantically in a lasting way.

Trying to find a real couple on this show is a fool's game, though I like Tres/Vanessa the best and at least they seem plausible, if unstable.  She always has an odd affect, notwithstanding the words that come out of her mind.  There is a lack of real ease, so I'm curious to see what they've been up to in the long months since the 'experiment' ended.

I think those wracking sobs were real and I don't think they were because the show was over.

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:41 am

JMM1118 wrote:
theKeptGrits wrote:Hubby and I were rooting for these two. We felt Sam's changes were genuine. When someone is exposed for a length of time to an opposite personality, and are willing to learn, changes can happen. Neil was that calming, quirky, gentlemanly force that Sam needed to experience.

Was it just me or did it look like Sam was wearing her wedding ring again on the Reunion Show tease (though Neil certainly wasn't)?  I know the producers like to leave false clues but they showed Vanessa (in green) with her ring still on and someone in black with her ring on and we know that wasn't Ashley since Ashley's top was white and the black didn't look like her leather mini.

I would so love to see Sam and Neil give it another try but I think Neil probably isn't ready to go there.

according to this preview it seems she is still wearing the ring for whatever reasons not necessarily related to being married ( shocker, right?) Suspect no no

http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-15/preview-six-months-later

I honestly don't know anymore with this silly show ! no idea
According to an insider who spoiled S2 here on the board, Season 3 was done immediately after and in similar fashion with the disastrous S2, so i wouldn't surprise if turns out in the end that the success rate is also a big ZERO/3.   :bigsigh:

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Happyspirit Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:45 am

Watching over again at the wedding day point and seeing Neil's face is priceless. He looked very happy and relaxed. It's kind of depressing to see the way he ended up and looking miserable really. I also think Sam changed for the better. It appears that she grew as a person. I keep hoping they get back together because of her change but he was pretty beat down. Hopefully they both grew and can have healthy relationships even with others from here on out if they aren't together.

Happyspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:14 pm

I hate to say this but these 2 are not a good match. Run Neil, run!
Sam has issues.
It like she's on constant PMS. As she was talking to Neil (after the meeting with the experts and she saying yes. Neil saying No...)She started saying how she's changed, and is a better person, and as she continued talking with Neil the real Sam started coming out....and bam! again she started saying how she was a better person.....too many highs and lows.
Being married to her would be scary. The girl needs help. *IMO*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO)

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:42 am

Just need to let it out of my chest  giggling : throwing in my final guess :

as my original thought, only #TeamSneil made it beyond 6 months mark. Reasons on this link :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3022p372-married-at-first-sight-season-3-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=married+at+first+sight

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 am

So, what was up with Neil and Sam?
Why haven't they gotten a divorce yet, as per the preview anyway.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 am

Depending on state laws, a couple has to be separated for "X" amount of time before a divorce can become final. This may be why they are all still legally married.
Perhaps someone on this forum who is an attorney can chime in on this subject.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:11 pm

When I got divorced (California) there was a 6 month waiting period if there were no complications.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:31 pm

in Georgia, if a divorced is uncontested the waiting period is 31 days Smiley

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator