SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Well Sam had fun blaming Neil on Twitter last night "sorry he's done". Guess being friends didn't work out/was for the cameras. no no And here I thought they made a good match.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 8367-910 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 I_got_13 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by terabithia Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Yeah, I think Neil is checked out. It seems like they heavily edited that 6 mo update to be as hopeful as possible, I suspect they cut out anything Neil said indicating there was no chance. I don't blame him, her weird obsessive behavior on social media over the last few months alone would've scared me off.

Maybe the couples are given a financial incentive to stay married on paper until the last episode airs. They could divorce as quietly as possible if there was a serious issue but they'd get a bonus if they're willing to just wait it out?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Re the time frame for getting divorced. I wonder if they check the laws of the State prior to making the decision where the next season will take place. For example the state with the least waiting period.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:26 pm

finally watched E15. This is the last MAFS episode for me. OK, maybe C&J's last few episodes, skipping over J&D for sure.

Anyway, there are no surprises in the outcome here. Early on Sam showed Neil almost no respect. She spent a lot of time being, to be blunt, a flake. Neil rarely came out of his shell, or hid behind his own brand of being a flake. It's hard to know when he disconnected from the marriage, but it was long before Decision Day. Sam may think otherwise, but she's now on the guest list for Neil's next wedding. And she won't be standing at the altar. Have a nice life, kids.

And that's it for SomeGuy. Have a good one, y'all!

Last edited by SomeGuy on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:39 pm

provenceguy wrote:So, what was up with Neil and Sam?
Why haven't they gotten a divorce yet, as per the preview anyway.

Since the show us paying for it maybe they made them wait until the finale plus six month update aimed so as to hide the outcome.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:42 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
provenceguy wrote:So, what was up with Neil and Sam?
Why haven't they gotten a divorce yet, as per the preview anyway.

Since the show us paying for it maybe they made them wait until the finale plus six month update aimed so as to hide the outcome.

i just read an interview from the knot about Sam and Neil and Sam stated that she didn't want a divorce right now. i think she is hoping the friendship develops into something more for Neil and he can forgive her and go on. after reading his side in the interview which took place at Tres' bachelor pad, i can say that i don't think he's there yet. MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 1710264613

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:55 am

Sam is sounding more like a stalker every day. No way does Neil have any interest in her anymore, probably not even as friends.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:17 am

^^^Or she is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

This show needs to just stop. The novelty has worn off and we have back to back seasons of zero success.

I wish they'd bring back Love in the Wild. That was lots of fun and produced successful couples who married.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator