SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momma1RN Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Sam is annoying and immature. Neil doesn't deserve to be treated like she's treated him. I hope she wakes up, grows up, and appreciates how lucky she is to have been matched with him.

momma1RN

Back to top Go down

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:21 am

reason wrote:I think in the end they might work especially after the near fatal car crash and how calmly he spoke to her to get her on the right track.

Brill wrote:Joy15 welcomebanner

GuardianAngel wrote:Welcome1 Joy15!

Good post. I enjoyed reading your perspective. Sam annoys me, but I'm trying to get past that. I think Neil is a sweetheart. I hope all three couples are successful. I like them all as couples.

thanks for the warm welcome :cutesmile!:

i am hoping all couples will be lasting too. But for some reasons i think the odds for them staying together to this day is still 1/3...

Alanna wrote:Sam tweeted a ton yesterday and one of the things she wrote is that she didn't deserve Neil, past tense. Something about that past tense makes me think they're still together. I like no spoilers for this show for once!

yes here is one good reason to believe Sneil are still together. I have no probs with a little reliable spoiler, though Hugesmile
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:18 pm

I have a thought as to Sam's reluctance. Let me start by saying I am in no way a mental health professional, sociology major, medical professional, just a student of life and astute judge of character, so bear with me...I'm going to equate decades in life to years in a child's life. When a child is one and two years old or so they are oblivious to danger, and just drift through life letting life happen. When they are 3 or 4 they develop a deep awareness of stranger dangers, and then as teenagers develop an invincible attitude, until they are out in the big bad world on their own and have to start paying their own bills and make grown up decisions. So, let's look at this in the case of ages of adults in general and the couples from this franchise in particular.

Sam and Neil are the oldest couple ever on this show, and I believe, based on my theory at the wrong age for good TV for this "experiment". Most people in their twenties are still mostly immature, and will hitch hike, pick up strangers in a bar, fully embrace life with very little thought to lasting consequences. They are perfect for this "experiment" because they will just throw caution to the wind (I know not completely, but I'm being general here) and jump in with both feet, however in their thirties they develop as that 3 and 4 year old did, and become more in tuned to dangers. Their decisions are more measured. Sam kept saying that she doesn't know who Neil is without cameras, for all she knows he's a serial killer (we know how bad the experts are at those background checks) she is very aware that appearances can be deceiving and she should be cautious about living with a total stranger.

The younger couples do not have these issues because they are still at the "invincible stage". I do believe that if they did this show with people in their 50's they would get better TV, because just like a child outgrows his "stranger danger" stage and becomes a bigger risk taker, I believe that the older we get (I'm 53 and have been married 1 year after having been divorced since my early 30s because I just now got to the point of life is short and being overly cautious can cripple you) we realize that life is short and are willing to take risks again.

So my point is, it's an age/maturity thing with Sam (I know she's immature in many ways, but I don't think she is in life decision ways) and in some ways Neil as well, because it's the development stage in life that she is currently in. I think that perhaps for the sake of these shows they should make between the ages 33ish to 50 off limits because of they are just hard to watch.

So, there is my two cents worth, which is not really even worth two cents, but hey, I had to think about something while I was in shower because when I sing, my dog howls.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:30 pm

I don't see that this article has been poste anywhere in the forum, so here goes:

http://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-neil-bowlus-surprised-by-sams-empathetic-reaction-2506

It gives me the impression they are still together and in the third picture in the article they seem cozier than what we have seen, or at least more of a romantic couple as they are very close to one another.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Thanks desilucy for posting. Neil seems like such a great guy. I noticed this in the comments of the same article.

abigael avant • 11 days ago
I saw Sam and Neal at IKEA last Saturday buying furniture in Atlanta. She had her hair pulled back and his beard was the same length it is now. They seemed quite comfortable and affectionate, but not giddy or silly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks desilucy for posting. Neil seems like such a great guy. I noticed this in the comments of the same article.

I saw Sam and Neal at IKEA last Saturday buying furniture in Atlanta. She had her hair pulled back and his beard was the same length it is now. They seemed quite comfortable and affectionate, but not giddy or silly.

I didn't even look at the comments...good find...although, I thought they were supposed to lay low, until the results show.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:26 pm

desilucy2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks desilucy for posting. Neil seems like such a great guy. I noticed this in the comments of the same article.

I didn't even look at the comments...good find...although, I thought they were supposed to lay low, until the results show.  

Well, that is very interesting...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:30 pm

I can't remember post filming Season 1 if we found pics of the couples together or not. (I don't care to compare to Season 2 at all laugh out loud )

Seems to me Jason and Courtney posted pics of them on a boat? Jamie was OTT excited with her SM? I can't recall for certain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:48 pm

S2 I remember the girls were hanging out all the time & Jaclyn was always wearing her ring but Davina and Jessica were always posing where their left hands were hidden. Now we know why laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:S2 I remember the girls were hanging out all the time & Jaclyn was always wearing her ring but Davina and Jessica were always posing where their left hands were hidden. Now we know why laugh out loud

I don't remember exactly where I saw it, (I think it was Ashley's stepFather's twitter), where they post a photo of Marc and Ashley and Ashley has her hand behind her back. The first thing I thought was that she must not be wearing a ring...

My apologies for posting this in Neil and Sam's thread though. I think Neil and Sam are the only ones that stay married.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Yes reading that article let me think they are still together, and the photo of them sitting on the couch just add to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:59 am

desilucy2 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:S2 I remember the girls were hanging out all the time & Jaclyn was always wearing her ring but Davina and Jessica were always posing where their left hands were hidden. Now we know why laugh out loud

I don't remember exactly where I saw it, (I think it was Ashley's stepFather's twitter), where they post a photo of Marc and Ashley and Ashley has her hand behind her back. The first thing I thought was that she must not be wearing a ring...

My apologies for posting this in Neil and Sam's thread though.  I think Neil and Sam are the only ones that stay married.

My money is on them too.... :yes: yes . Going by SM and edit, IMO they are the only survivor of this season.

Its been said that the casting for S3 was done in similar way to S2: in full-speed, turbo, careless (?) fashion. In this regard, a 1/3 success should be considered as extraordinary. IMO Hugesmile . The producers and the experts should be grateful and endlessly thanking Sam and Neil for preventing this show from being canceled.(which IMO was a likely possibility in the case of zero success in 2 respective seasons) sam neil - MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator