Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by hoosiergiraffe on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:20 am

Hi guys,

I am a new poster but have read this sight since MAFS season one.

Sam & Neil are by far my favorite this season. I too think they are the only couple that stay married. A few weeks back when I read the Knot article with Sam, I noticed she said the thing she would have done differently at her wedding was take more pictures. And no one wants more pictures of a failed marriage.

Also, did anyone notice the picture of a bottle of champagne Sam posted on Twitter? She said it was from FYI and it said right on the bottle "Only Hope". Is that a gift from the network thanking Neil & Sam for being their only hope of keeping this season from being a disaster like S2.

On this coming episode, I wonder if Sam thinking Neil is different on camera is her insecurity that a truly 100% genuine guy would like her. Just my thoughts.

Thanks everybody! I love this forum.
avatar
hoosiergiraffe

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Joy15 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:43 am

@hoosiergiraffe wrote:Hi guys,

I am a new poster but have read this sight since MAFS season one.

Sam & Neil are by far my favorite this season. I too think they are the only couple that stay married. A few weeks back when I read the Knot article with Sam, I noticed she said the thing she would have done differently at her wedding was take more pictures. And no one wants more pictures of a failed marriage.

Also, did anyone notice the picture of a bottle of champagne Sam posted on Twitter? She said it was from FYI and it said right on the bottle "Only Hope". Is that a gift from the network thanking Neil & Sam for being their only hope of keeping this season from being a disaster like S2.

On this coming episode, I wonder if Sam thinking Neil is different on camera is her insecurity that a truly 100% genuine guy would like her. Just my thoughts.

Thanks everybody! I love this forum.


Welcomeparty! HGiraffe!\

Sneil are my fav too..since i have learned the hard way for rooting only the still-married couple giggling . I love quirky couple, so yeah, they are the 2nd fav of mine after Damie in my MAFS's hall of fame...

Great catch and speculation on the champagne bottle yes . I think you could probably right. Praying

As far as the "issues " between Sam and Neil..if we watch closely, we may heard all the issuesconcerns were inserted by Voice Over..not the statement came out from Sam's mouth herself. IMO most were much ado of nothing...for the sake of the 'drama'. The whole "Neil is different on camera" kinda reminds me of the silly "Doug is a liar smoker" case on S1. We know how that was turned out to be..... Hugesmile .

I am seriously hoping Sneil will get their 1st year re-vow ala Damie and Jortney. I hope they will make that mark! Praying

avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by desilucy2 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:38 am

I have noticed between her on twitter and Neil in a few articles...it's like they want to tell us so bad, but know they can't. It's like, she is trying to say, "Despite, what you see, we stay together." I mean just her saying see fears he might want a divorce means she became emotionally invested with him at some point.

desilucy2

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Joy15 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:45 am

@desilucy2 wrote:I have noticed between her on twitter and Neil in a few articles...it's like they want to tell us so bad, but know they can't.  It's like, she is trying to say, "Despite, what you see, we stay together."  I mean just her saying see fears he might want a divorce means she became emotionally invested with him at some point.

i second that yes . Not to mention, they were the only ones holding hands at the Big Decision day. Unless something major happened beyond the 6 weeks mark - Ryan De Nino and Jessica came to mind : he did conveniently put his hand on her lap on that day  speechless - the intimate gestures on the decision day were usually could be taken as a good hint. JMO.
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:15 pm

starwelcome hoosiergiraffe ! Great sleuthing! Thanks for posting!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51690
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by desilucy2 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:48 pm

@Joy15 wrote:
@desilucy2 wrote:I have noticed between her on twitter and Neil in a few articles...it's like they want to tell us so bad, but know they can't.  It's like, she is trying to say, "Despite, what you see, we stay together."  I mean just her saying see fears he might want a divorce means she became emotionally invested with him at some point.

i second that yes . Not to mention, they were the only ones holding hands at the Big Decision day. Unless something major happened beyond the 6 weeks mark - Ryan De Nino and Jessica came to mind : he did conveniently put his hand on her lap on that day  speechless - the intimate gestures on the decision day were usually could be taken as a good hint. JMO.


Yes...but there was supposedly that sighting of them at IKEA in Atlanta buying furntiure...not something divorced couples (or couples even thinking about divorcing) do.

desilucy2

Posts : 53
Join date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by hoosiergiraffe on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:20 am

@desilucy2 wrote:I have noticed between her on twitter and Neil in a few articles...it's like they want to tell us so bad, but know they can't.  It's like, she is trying to say, "Despite, what you see, we stay together."  I mean just her saying see fears he might want a divorce means she became emotionally invested with him at some point.

IA desilucy2, IMO it seems clear they can't wait to share their relationship with the world.

@Joy15 wrote:
@desilucy2 wrote:I have noticed between her on twitter and Neil in a few articles...it's like they want to tell us so bad, but know they can't.  It's like, she is trying to say, "Despite, what you see, we stay together."  I mean just her saying see fears he might want a divorce means she became emotionally invested with him at some point.

i second that yes . Not to mention, they were the only ones holding hands at the Big Decision day. Unless something major happened beyond the 6 weeks mark - Ryan De Nino and Jessica came to mind : he did conveniently put his hand on her lap on that day  speechless - the intimate gestures on the decision day were usually could be taken as a good hint. JMO.

They can make any couple look like they are going to choose divorce on Decision Day by showing them looking down or nervous. I'm sure they have TONS of footage of everyone after what I'm guessing is hours of recording. However, they don't make them hold hands, show affection, etc. So those shots of DD in the preview are a GREAT sign for Sam and Neil, but don't themselves say anything about the fate of the other two couples.
avatar
hoosiergiraffe

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:51 pm

I had to mute Sam on Twitter. She's been replying for hours to people & keeps talking about the apartment & spare key from last night's episode saying it was all edited into 12 minutes, she said the wrong things to Neil (I haven't seen it yet.) She won't stop! Just reply directly to them stop flooding my timeline! no no


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9718
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 28
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 pm

I'm ready to do that too Linds. It seems she schedules a time to get on twitter, then it's flood city for hours.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51690
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SomeGuy on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:04 am

@Linds911 wrote:I had to mute Sam on Twitter. She's been replying for hours to people & keeps talking about the apartment & spare key from last night's episode saying it was all edited into 12 minutes, she said the wrong things to Neil (I haven't seen it yet.) She won't stop! Just reply directly to them stop flooding my timeline! no no

It looks as though Sam figured out, too late, that she'd "engaged mouth before starting brain" yet again. She simply doesn't seem to have any real control over her behavior in the marriage.

The whole business of the old house, Sam's  house, and a new house is Not A Good Sign. Once again Sam drives the discussion and Neil is "patient and understanding?" to death. "We're married, we're not broke, we don't move back to your 'Sam cave' and roomie", followed with "how do we find a more agreeable place to live", would make much more sense. Sam needs to grow up, decide she does or doesn't respect Neil, and move forward from there. Even if moving to Sam's place was the only viable choice, the nonsense about keys was more than grounds for a "very sharp exchange of views" on the subject. "I'll share a bed with you but not a house key"... Who says that to a spouse? no idea

Neil... ya gotta man up. "You Betty Crocker while we [girls] disappear" and he just goes with it? no no And that "I learned from the best" comment? Boy, that was no joke and you know it. That was true Neil, PO'ed with all of Sam's dissing, peaking out for a moment. Tell me otherwise and I'll tell you you're lying.


Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-18
Age : 72
Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:21 pm

^^^yep! Is she really this way in real life or just for ratings? Poor guy. Interesting to see if they last
avatar
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Sam is the worst. There's really no way to defend her horrible behaviour. Free Neil!
avatar
mindless

Posts : 7129
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum