SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:51 pm

starwelcome BossIdea!

IA we can't go by the edit of any of the reality tv shows, they always fib!

A lot of those expressions could be from another part of the conversation. "So things were really tough for you two" Sorrow looking face used during "Are you going to stay married or?"

IDK so far nothing convinces me either way. I'm hoping they are all still together, I like them all as couples. I wass't crazy about Sam, but I think she's remoresful of her actions, as per her tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Tres doesn't give any hints in his twitter. If anything, I like that they are all supporting each other rather than bullying each other on SM.

David Norton @David_MAFS@MAFSFan #team3 is all of us this season, we are a family and support 1another @Ashley_MAFS @Vanessa_MAFS @Sam_MAFS @Tres_MAFS @Neil_MAFS

Tres Russell ‏@Tres_MAFS Dec 22
Tres Russell Retweeted David Norton
Well said. We all are rooting for each other and helping each other out however we can! #Team3 #MAFS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momma1RN Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:05 pm

No wedding ring...https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAsCaznkKq/

momma1RN

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:27 pm

That picture is flipped as you can see the writing on his hat is backwards. If the pic is flipped the right way, this is what it looks like.

RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Tres10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAsCaznkKq/

I think they have to wear their rings until the final show airs. Someone can CCMIIW

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:57 pm

That does not look flip his right hand is the one he is using to point, can see the left hand. with ipod in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:16 pm

momma1RN wrote:No wedding ring...https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAsCaznkKq/

Bringing this forward for comparison. The original IG pic is flipped. This is the flipped one. I flipped the second one.

RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 1389529_450201631845137_1812062516_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 am

That means they are not together.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:50 am

I think the left hand is the hand holding the phone which is the pic I posted at 4:27pm. We can't see if he has a ring on or not. JMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the left hand is the hand holding the phone which is the pic I posted at 4:27pm. We can't see if he has a ring on or not. JMHO

Thanks GA that was what I was trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:06 am

Here you go now you can all calm down like Tres says in his caption laugh out loud but of course everyone here knew it was reverse angle!

This is strictly so people will calm down. The last pic was a Selfie and everything looked reversed #TopGolf #KyBros #RingOnHand by @tres_russell

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 RingOnHand - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by momma1RN Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:17 am

I feel dumb now for not realizing it was flipped hahaha

momma1RN

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:54 am

No need to feel dumb momma! We sleuth around here so every bit of info is good!!

Oh I wonder if they read our forum too! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ruqibabe
pumpkinnoodle
MVMom39forever
LDAF1595
2observe