SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:57 pm

After last season's fiasco and our board being mentioned, I think they do check us out. Do you remember how many members we gained giggling
Hey, how come the member that blogs about them hasn't been posting. Is she or he still blogging about the show (I am drawing a complete blank on the name)

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:08 pm

We gained hundreds of new members. Smiley The blogger is http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.ca/2015/12/married-at-first-sight-s3-e5-top-tweets.html?platform=hootsuite
She does an amazing job. @realitvwithbee Twitter

I came across this. Sounds very positive to me. FYI I removed all the emoji's that are not compatible with this forum, and didn't replace them.

Vanessa Nelson ‏@Vanessa_MAFS  · 30 Dec 2015  
10 THINGS I THOUGHT WHILE WATCHING EP5 OF MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT by Vanessa Nelson check it out!  MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1f618  MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2764  MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1f618 https://li.st/l/0rtPyarbV31pwxWhurFRHC …

1.%#!? Is real now! Moving with someone you barely know is NO joke

2.This was probably my fav episode so far!

3.My producer managed to catch me at EVERY struggle moment possible... Cameras from the moment you wake up until late at night. Can a girl get her look together?!

4.I really love Neil's patience and David's perseverance...

5.I can't blame Ashley and Sam for feeling weird about moving in... I was terribly nervous and had NO idea what to expect! It's stressful and weird laugh out loud

6.Consummate is MAFS most used word laugh out loud I've never said that word more in my life!

7.I am way too lenient with my dog laugh out loud I may be good with money but Tres is great with dogs! Nola even knows how to "sit" now!

8.You have no idea how hard it is to make mashed potatoes with no masher laugh out loud we just moved in and I didn't have everything I needed. I had to mash those things with a whisk and I was dyingggg! Lol

9.Tres actually went out and bought groceries on our first night in our new home... And he did a great job! No random frozen food

10.Everyone got great spaces to start their new journey. Moving in makes the marriage very real and now all the hard work begins! You never know someone until you live with them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:10 pm

^^^She doesn't come accross as divorced in her comments. She's definately more chipper than last week.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:07 am

Tres taught Nola how to sit! Too cute big dude Tres training little Nola. They're my favorites, I hope the chipperness means they're happily together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:39 pm

They are my fav too. Something about their coupling . How long ago did they filmthe show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:51 pm

lexforlife wrote:They are my fav too. Something about their coupling . How long ago did they filmthe show?

I love these too also. They filmed the weddings as S2 was finishing airing & that was June. So around 6 months ago at this point. Slightly off topic: If they're doing the 6 month reunion again like the previous 2 seasons, they might have already filmed it or they should be doing so soon.

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Miss Fulton County 2011

Post by AnyimJ Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Did you know Vanessa was Miss Fulton County in 2011?
Since I am new member I can't post the link to the site

AnyimJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 pm

welcomeyall AnyimJ !

She was a contestant for Miss Georgia. I'm not sure about Miss Fulton, the link I see someone else won for that year.

Miss Georgia

Miss Fulton County Title Holders

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Miss Fulton County USA 2011

Post by AnyimJ Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Well it says that she is on the Miss Georgia site and it says the same for 2010 too. Maybe there are multiple pageants. After all, it is the South MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1f601

AnyimJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeyall AnyimJ !

She was a contestant for Miss Georgia. I'm not sure about Miss Fulton, the link I see someone else won for that year.

Miss Georgia

Miss Fulton County Title Holders

The Miss Fulton County that was tapped into is for the Miss America " Scholarship" Program

Vanessa was Miss Fulton County for Miss Georgia USA which is affiliated with the Miss USA pageant which lead to the Miss Universe contest.

Different contests.

http://www.missgeorgiausa.com/2010_contestants_usa.html
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Yes it does refer her to that on the Miss Georgia 2010 and 2011 site! I can't find where she actually won Miss Fulton County.

She is very cute IMO. She was gorgeous on her wedding day.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:11 pm

I think she is a stick in the mud. Tres had a few drinks. Tres had a few too many drinks. Did Tres drive? Did Tres bring home another woman? Did Tres disrespect her? No. (or at least from the info we've been given) Get over yourself. She overanalyzes everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ruqibabe
pumpkinnoodle
MVMom39forever
LDAF1595
2observe