SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Well that's very sweet and encouraging!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SomeGuy Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Sounds promising to me... :-)

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:41 pm

The preview has Vanessa back to that sad old song: "Trey's not ready for marriage". Wah, wah, wah... Got a problem?? Call Nine Whine Whine. Sheesh!  Rolling Eyes

I do see Tres as having maturity problems, but who doesn't have personality issues that need some work? Except for me, of course. cantstopl

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:45 am

It would be really sad, after seeing the phone call with Tres' beloved Mimi, if they are not together. All the, welcome to our family, and Tres saying it's going really well, etc. It was so optimistic.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:51 pm

I'm optimistic but not 100% sold. Vanessa's inclination to whine "he's not ready for marriage", and Tres' somewhat frat boy attitude aren't positive traits. OTOH, Vanessa, honey, you're already married. Married people have stayed together despite worse things. Frat boys often do grow up.

I wouldn't bet my winning Power Ball ticket on them. But I wouldn't take a bet against them, either.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Well. That was awkward. Tres, you haven't been married long enough to bring home friends who just happen to be female. Vanessa, haven't you learned that Communications Is Job 1? NTL, if they wake up and smell the coffee, there is hope.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Tres Van still together

Post by mygodared Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:46 pm

:cutesmile!: IMHO after viewing Vanessa's twitter page, she and Tres are still together. She has received encouraging tweets from his family. I have been stalking this site since last year, and I love it!

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:00 pm

mygodared wrote::cutesmile!:  IMHO  after viewing Vanessa's twitter page, she and Tres are still together.  She has received encouraging tweets from his family.  I have been stalking this site since last year, and I  love it!

welcomeyall mygodared! Glad you joined in! Thanks for sleuthing Vanessa's twitter page, and sharing with us! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:46 am

Good catch! My initial thought was Tres would put his foot in it by going clubbing with his friends or something equally dumb. After last week's heart to heart with Vanessa, I was impressed by how he talked with Vanessa about her fears about Tres "vanishing". Tres has it together. Vanessa will, I'm sure, still have moments of doubt. But it makes a lot of sense that they're together. Or so we think... :-)

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Out of the 3 couples these two really come across as sincerely trying to work through their "issues" from the past. IF they continue, they can make it for the long haul.

I would like to put forth the thought that if there is another season, Jack A. Daniels of Black Love should be brought in to coach the couples. He is really good.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Saw this posted from another site: http://globalgrind.com/2016/02/10/vanessa-nelson-married-at-first-sight-tres-russell-interview/

They're my favorites and it definitely sounds like they're together and married, so I'm a happy viewer (so far laugh out loud).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:Out of the 3 couples these two really come across as sincerely trying to work through their "issues" from the past. IF they continue, they can make it for the long haul.

I would like to put forth the thought that if there is another season, Jack A. Daniels of Black Love should be brought in to coach the couples. He is really good.
clapping! yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ruqibabe
pumpkinnoodle
MVMom39forever
LDAF1595
2observe