SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:03 am

Loved the way they said goodbye to the cameras. Like "kicking y'all out this is OUR life now!"
The way the reunion show preview is edited am not sure of their outcome. But hope they have kept it together. This couple is the one that reminded me of Cortney and Jason.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:08 pm

The reunion show made it seem like they broke up and they were sitting like miles apart on that couch. I hope they are still together, they were cute together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Happyspirit Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:48 am

lexforlife wrote:The reunion show made it seem like they broke up and they were sitting like miles apart on that couch. I hope they are still together, they were cute together.

I noticed how far apart they were too. That doesn't give me much hope. Her crying and him looking pretty angry at her.

Happyspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:57 am

I read somewhere that they did not stay together; sorry do not remember the source. IMO Vanessa had too many insecurities that needed to be worked on.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:26 pm

lexforlife wrote:The reunion show made it seem like they broke up and they were sitting like miles apart on that couch. I hope they are still together, they were cute together.
The previews ALWAYS make it look a certain way. In the previews of the finale, they looked like they were sitting far apart. The voiceovers always contain lots of "buts," "I don't know if it'll work," "I don't know where this is going," etc....

The bottom line is, no one would watch if they thought they knew the outcome. Controversy sells. They've been doing this every season.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:40 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I read somewhere that they did not stay together; sorry do not remember the source.  IMO Vanessa had too many insecurities that needed to be worked on.
**edited**
Tres already said unless they've said it themselves, you can't necessarily believe it.  Vanessa has insecurities, and I'm sure Tres has his issues.  Every married couple has issues, they are no different.  They really aren't.  

I have a feeling that the experts threw the entire arsenal of therapy at them in order to ensure that they stay together and possibly do the MAFS the First Year thing.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:46 am

I believe this preview is a different version than the sneak peek in the end of the last episode.

http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-15/preview-six-months-later

not looking good for team #Trenessa, i must say. sad

According to an insider who spoiled S2 here on the board, Season 3 was done immediately after and in similar fashion with the disastrous S2, so i wouldn't surprise if turns out in the end that the success rate is also a big ZERO/3.   :bigsigh:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Well, to be honest, they edit things to look a certain way.  Dr. Pepper was asking them about a really bad argument they had where some hurtful things were said, and that could possibly be the reason for the tears.  They're not going to show them only smiling and holding hands, because who would watch?  The finale previews had them sitting apart and looking sad.  That's just how they do it.  I look at things people intentionally/accidentally spill on social media.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:57 pm

IA LDA- that clip would be a dead give away if they weren't together any longer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:16 pm

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 12816895_746079195493129_734512524_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwMTQ5ODkxMDkzMTk2MDExMw%3D%3D

tres_russell4hr Make sure you tune in tonight at 9/8c to see what has been going on the past 6 months with #Team3 #MarriedAtFirstSight #ReunionShow @aetv @fyi

Vanessa looks so happy in this pic.

Source: @tres_russell instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:00 pm

I finally watched E15. This is the last MAFS episode for me. OK, maybe C&J's last few episodes, skipping over J&D for sure.

Anyway, there are no surprises in the outcome here. Vanessa had her usual meltdown, Tres got stupid, and what was probably a strong (!) infatuation / pelvic affiliation is over. They had a dinner without a screaming match but the flame is out. Have a nice life, kids.

And that's it for SomeGuy. Have a good one, y'all!

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Interview with Vanessa.

https://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-vanessa-nelson-tres-russell-didnt-have-feelings-for-me-6382

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Tres and Vanessa - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+24
Ruqibabe
pumpkinnoodle
MVMom39forever
LDAF1595
2observe