SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mariemorgan Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Amazon Prime is showing me as that episode as unavailable now so they must have taken it down. Also looks like it's not available at google play anymore either.

mariemorgan

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lynnie76 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:41 pm

They have taken down the episode at both Amazon and Google Play.  Let's beat the producers.  Anybody who saw the whole thing-what were the other decisions?  Please.  Pretty please post a spoiler.  This never should have been two parts.

Lynnie76

Back to top Go down

Post by kristlkrost Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:42 pm

SomeGuy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:David Norton ‏@David_MAFS  1h1 hour ago
I no longer have anything in common with these two...#marriedatfirstsight #mafs @tres_mafs

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 12783198_492048040980991_1522539726_n

I hope he finds his perfect match.

Well. So much for S3. No surprise, of course, but one can hope.

As time and Internet connection permits, I'll check out the last three episodes. And then wave MAFS good bye.

What was an interesting concept has become one more mindless reality (sic) program. By compelling the players to make a legal commitment that has lasting consequences, not only are there personal consequences but lasting legal consequences. All for the sake of making money from suffering and persisting financial consequences. Sad...

No no no.... It was at his watch party after the decision  was revealed... Neil and Tres are still *married* till the show airs

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited unnecessary repetitive characters)

kristlkrost

Back to top Go down

Post by kristlkrost Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:43 pm

Lynnie76 wrote:They have taken down the episode at both Amazon and Google Play.  Let's beat the producers.  Anybody who saw the whole thing-what were the other decisions?  Please.  Pretty please post a spoiler.  This never should have been two parts.

Just saw that but at least I know laugh out loud

kristlkrost

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Lynnie76 wrote:They have taken down the episode at both Amazon and Google Play.  Let's beat the producers.  Anybody who saw the whole thing-what were the other decisions?  Please.  Pretty please post a spoiler.  This never should have been two parts.

Dang! Missed my chance. You can see how the numbering ("episode #313) might have been confusing for the everyone. Shows also how they were messing with the chunking out of the schedule and the episodes, as these numbers are filed for way in advance.

Futon Critic:

date (day) time network episode title
3/8/16 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E 6 Months Later (Season 3)
3/8/16 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#315) Six Months Later
3/1/16 (Tu.) 10:16 PM FYI Unfiltered: Final Decision
3/1/16 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E (#313B) Final Decision, Part 2
3/1/16 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#314A-75) Final Decision, Part 2
3/1/16 (Tu.) 8:53 PM FYI Video Diaries: Episode 13
2/23/16 (Tu.) 10:16 PM FYI Unfiltered: Final Decision
2/23/16 (Tu.) 9:00 PM A&E (#313A) Final Decision, Part 1
2/23/16 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FYI (#313A-75) Final Decision, Part 1
2/23/16 (Tu.) 8:53 PM FYI Video Diaries: Episode 12
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is pretty stupid IMO laugh out loud I wonder how that happened. Everyone will know the outcome by next week.

Thanks to all who brought the spoiler over! yes

GuardianAngel, are we still allowed to post spoilers since the links no longer works for others? I watched the episode on Amazon Prime this morning before it was taken down!

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Chitown_Girl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That is pretty stupid IMO laugh out loud I wonder how that happened. Everyone will know the outcome by next week.

Thanks to all who brought the spoiler over! yes

GuardianAngel, are we still allowed to post spoilers since the links no longer works for others?  I watched the episode on Amazon Prime this morning before it was taken down!

Can you PM me the results please?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Can someone please post the amazon/google play spoiler? Or pm me? I would appreciate

I think this should have been one episode not dragged out thanks
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight

I went trolling the MAFS FB page. A poster - Maria Biss- said she saw epi on Amazon Prime:

Maria Biss If you subscribe to Amazon video, they have the full episode with all three couples making decisions! Excited to find this!

Other posters then said it had been taken down and asked for results.  When asked if all 3 couples got divorced, she responded:

Maria Biss 2/3

When asked who stayed married, she said:

Maria Biss Only Tre & Vanessa.

ETA: The comments by Marie Biss are in the comments under this post by FYI:

Miss last night's ‪#‎MarriedAtFirstSight‬? We've got your back. http://bit.ly/1mXDMOn

Watch Final Decision (#313) Pt.1 Full Episode - Married at First Sight | FYI
Watch the Final Decision (#313) Pt.1 full episode from Season 3, Episode 13 of FYI's series Married at First Sight. Get more of your favorite full episodes only on…
FYI.TV

When you see Marie Biss comment that she saw on Amazon, you have to click "16 replies" (To Marie Biss comment) to get through the back and forth before she gives result

Last edited by KB_Mom on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Thanks KB_Mom.
yes

In response to the other questions about spoilers, if the topic title says "Spoilers" then its within the rules to post a spoiler. It's also a warning for those who may not want to be spoiled. So feel free to discuss if anyone watched the rest of the epi's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Girl Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Confirmed - only Tres/Vanessa stayed together based on the Amazon Prime episode. Sam chose to stay married to Neil, but Neil chose divorce. It was horribly sad and Sam was visibly destroyed. She ended up leaving the room and headed outside where she started sobbing uncontrollably. They then had a meet up a couple days later and Sam appeared much more in control of her emotions. They discussed remaining friends and maybe hanging out/doing something "as friends" in the near future.

Chitown_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by beita Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Chitown_Girl wrote:Confirmed - only Tres/Vanessa stayed together based on the Amazon Prime episode.  Sam chose to stay married to Neil, but Neil chose divorce.  It was horribly sad and Sam was visibly destroyed.  She ended up leaving the room and headed outside where she started sobbing uncontrollably.  They then had a meet up a couple days later and Sam appeared much more in control of her emotions.  They discussed remaining friends and maybe hanging out/doing something "as friends" in the near future.

Hey Chinatown Girl! Did they show a preview of the six month reunion?

Thanks for the info!

beita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864