SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:54 pm

No twitter comments about themselves from either one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Interesting so why the photo then? I am done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:31 am

Surprised they broke up but they have been nothing but classy about it, I mean Vanessa and Tres. I wonder what was such a deal breaker for them and yet again, the experts failed , what a waste. I will try hard not to get sucked in again.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:57 am

did anyone else see the tweet from @gregmepstein about leaving the show? how odd that now 3/4 have announced they wont be back. FYI made a mistake when they veered from S1 platform, and the results prove it.

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:27 am

After watching tonight's episode, I still have the same feelings about Ashley - she's very cold, and as others have already mentioned, what's up with her new look?! Wow, way too much makeup and I don't know what she was trying to achieve with that outfit! I hope that David will someday find a suitable partner - it definitely wasn't Ashley!

It was good to see that Tres and Vanessa could meet for dinner and have some closure on their "marriage". I got the impression that they will move on with their own lives now.

Of all the couples, I think Neil and Sam had the most success / they both appear to have learned more about themselves and how to function in a relationship / they seem to really enjoy their time together now and are very sweet as friends.

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 am

Davina RTd this. She also said two of the "experts" leaving is the closest to admitting they are wrong.

https://twitter.com/zaribatista/status/706863771348832256

https://twitter.com/zaribatista/status/706863350374928384

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:29 pm

latergator wrote:did anyone else see the tweet from @gregmepstein about leaving the show? how odd that now 3/4 have announced they wont be back. FYI made a mistake when they veered from S1 platform, and the results prove it.

Seriously? These people are jokes.

Last night Dr. Schwartz actually said in a sincere tone that David and Ashley were married because they were each desperate to do so in general. Just think about that?!

Good grief -- you could go to a TGI Friday parking lot and find two people better suited to one another.

Though I realize some cast are delusional about their motivations on the surface, MAFS has morphed to casting for a reality show about six people matched fairly randomly, who mostly have in common the willingness to get married and divorced in exchange for TV time, some cash, and occasional very bad make-up and hair services.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Dr Schwartz was also very happy with Neil and Sam and Tre and Vanessa that they each learned from the experience and grew as people, paraphrasing. That was the most ridiculous statement to make IMO from the whole season. You don't get married to a stranger for 6 weeks to learn from each other and grow.

Season one was interesting. The concept was so out there, it attracted my attention. Did they really take the time to interview and do all the things they said they did to match up the couples during Season 1? Why are the next two season's such a disaster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:35 pm

last night's reunion left me with so many unanswered questions. in my opinion, they left the door open on Tres and Vanessa and Sam and Neil on purpose. Will they get back together and try to make it work or not? 13 episodes for this conclusion?? Yikes question question question

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:08 pm

It's hilarious how they tried to end on a positive note despite the total failure. I bet they got bonuses for acting civil with each other. It's obvious Neil has no romantic interest in Sam, even though she's still hopeful, and Tres just never truly fell for Vanessa. Sam hasn't change much since she's being bitchy on Twitter and directing all questions about the getting back together to Neil, who is probably filing a restraining order as we speak.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:52 pm

What a bummer that was. Well I'm glad 2 of the couples ended civil but otherwise boring. Why does there have to be a S4 just end it already!

Funny that the Bachelor has a better marriage track record then MAFS? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

I actually enjoyed this season if I discount Ashley the harpy.  She was just cold, cold, cold.  She had no intention of giving it a try and checked out day one.  Harping on the text was her ticket out w/o herself looking too bad.  

Sam & Neil - I'm glad they're friends now but I can't blame Neil for wanting the divorce - she was horrible to him in the beginning.  I'm just glad she's come to realize it and has made a change for the better.  But I did like the two of them together and can see why they were matched.  

Tres & Vanessa - boy am I bummed they didn't work out but it looks like they're in a good place so that's good.  I remember reading about Tres before taping even started so I wasn't expecting too much but he was so sweet - if he really came up with those ideas of his romantic dinners and the romantic getaway, he's a keeper.  [I'm just saying 'if' b/c I don't know if those were producer-planned.]  Anyway, I drove by his dealership this past weekend.  Still can't get over his drive out here from where they lived but that's neither here nor there.  

OT - so now the second half of MAFS The First Year is coming back?!  Things don't look so hot for them either...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864