Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Perhaps the producers are hanging on to the thread that if they bring in a different group of "experts" they may do a better job, thus enticing us to watch Season 4 and whatever may come after that. Hopefully A&E and FYI networks are scouting around for something better.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto

Female Posts : 11769

Back to top Go down

Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:52 pm

CSW handwave Nice to see you. I liked Tre and Vanessa together as well. He was so emotional, I felt bad for him.

IA Columbia, maybe they are cleaning house.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51480

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:54 am

@mindless wrote:It's hilarious how they tried to end on a positive note despite the total failure. I bet they got bonuses for acting civil with each other. It's obvious Neil has no romantic interest in Sam, even though she's still hopeful, and Tres just never truly fell for Vanessa. Sam hasn't change much since she's being bitchy on Twitter and directing all questions about the getting back together to Neil, who is probably filing a restraining order as we speak.
@restraining order and I can actually see this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum