SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:44 pm

35punkin wrote:^^ Where was that preview?  I watched FYI and didn't catch that at the end.  sad
Upset

They have a preview in the middle of the show following MAFS, called Born this Way, young adults born with Down syndrome (Which I'm getting addicted to)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:20 am

GA I love that show too, it is so refreshing them being thier own self is so good and I get to see a glimps in their lives. I left the room during the show is the mother of the girl that move to LA dying? I did not understand the group session with the other parents when I got back to watching it.

Tres rejoicing he consummate the marriage is just high schoolish and disrespectful if you ask me and immature. Not liking right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:04 am

I didn't catch it all. I saw the group session, but I too left the room. I didn't hear anything about anyone dying. I sure am learning a lot about DS.

Sam is tweeting up a storm tonight. To many to post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:35 am

There is a different 30 sec clip up on the A& E site from the day after the drunk incident, they normally release a longer clip on Monday. I turned off the episode when Tres was high fiving himself and acting like a teenage boy who had just lost his virginity, I felt it was incredibly disrespectful to Vanessa the way he spoke. Combined him apologizing to his bro's to not consummating their marriage on the wedding night has left me feeling quite sour towards Tres.

I hope that there is more context to David blowing up, from the clip it looks like he just threw a tantrum out of left field.

http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-6/preview-meet-the-in-laws

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:23 am

Thanks for posting the link crazychicken!

I watched it without sound, I'll have to check it out later. Maybe Ashley said something sarcastic which pushed David over the edge. (It's easy to stick up for the one you like. Smiley )

IA Tres' behavior was pretty immature.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:33 pm

We love the show, Born This Way!!!! I love that TPTB don't try to make them be anything but themselves.  So Refreshing!!!!!

Reason and GA, what happened in the last episode in regards to the lady speaking to them, was whether the parents have thought and planned what happens to their kids if something should happen to them.

Megan's Mom got emotional, because at that meeting she realized that all the other parents were still together and they had each other to lean on to make decisions, while she was the only single Mom there, and how hard that has been.

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Thanks Brill for that information, I was hoping it was something like that.

Happy New Year to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:26 am

Just my humble opinion we have seen a ten second preview. **edited**
b

stuckinsc wrote:
reason wrote:He just got married and he is out already with his friends, and drunk too I would be pissed off if it was with me.

JMO, if that is who he is, then better to show it early. I prefer someone be their true self than fake it to look good on camera for 12 weeks. It may not be ideal, but if going out with friends is important to him, then it is his reality. I can also see this situation being very stressful and drinking more than you meant to. His follow up to the situation will mean more to me. Does he admit that drinking to the point of passing out was wrong or does he just get defensive once he feels attacked? Getting over fights is actually a huge predictor of the quality of a marriage to me. I think Tres's behavior and how they both deal with it will show a lot about whether they should be together or not. JMO
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Just a reminder, we are all entitled to our opinions at any. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Oh interesting episode tonight. Oh sweet Neil. Girl hang on to him he will be worth it in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:26 am

I like her a WEE bit more than I did before. :yes: She seems to always have some kind of comment that puts him down. (clammy hands) Hope she loses that. :yes:

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:45 am

I had to miss it. I 'll have to catch it on the replay next week.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864