SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:52 pm

SomeGuy isn't going to believe this!!! Wow, I'm very happy for them right now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:01 am

Next week is going to be bad at david. I love Sam and Neil they are getting it together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Guys, our dvr cut off early and we didn't get to see the previews for next week. Does anyone have the link..

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:05 am

I watch here
http://vodlocker.com/ey66e1n5i9nc

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 pm

I finally got to E9. Tres and Vanessa seem to be going in a good direction. Although Tres does worry me a bit with his ...um... phallic interpretation of the top half of the guitar that Vanessa painted. That and being a little too eager (IMHO) to dive into the wine. Given his binge earlier... needs watching, T&V, needs watching...

Sam and Neil... not a bad arc, I guess, but living apart is just flat wrong at this stage. The "I can touch him like a friend" is bothersome, as was Sam's response to the staring exercise. She reverted to the "take Ritalin!!" behavior we've seen before. After Sam's revelation about her grandmother, why Neil didn't at least offer some sort of physical comfort fairly screamed at me. "Jeebus! Your spouse is hurting and all you can do is look understanding and 'I feel your pain'". :headbanging

I suspect that, although they seem to have gotten through Decision Day together, they don't make the "Six Months Later" or "The First Year" shows. At least not as a couple.

Plot-wise, David and Ashley were... David and Ashley. I now have different view of Ashley, though. The "not physically attractive" thing is a symptom of a problem, not the problem. I'm inclined to think that she may not be even open to herself. In other words, one part of her simply can't cope with even her own immediate reactions to some situations. Is it all about men? The Chippendale wannabes certainly set her off. It appears she had one extended relationship which obviously came apart. Is this some sort of response to "I was close to someone and I was so hurt at the end"? As long as she's not in a personally challenging situation, she does well (e.g., kickball). But David's "atta-boy" pat, when leaving the field, gets zero response. Listening to Ashley talk about this problem, and her reactions to David's pressure, show that she simply can't cope well.

And this all begs the question of why Cilona's testing showed none of this (these?) problem(s)? At this point I don't see her as uncooperative but as a person with significant problems. In short, she shouldn't have made it through the selection process because she doesn't appear to be emotionally ready for the intense emotional intimacy of marriage.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:37 pm

You can have Empty-Thousand applicants and only 6 willing to sign on the dotted line, right. That's what I think. Very small pool of people who remain in the process long enough to be in the Actual Pool.

And the Plot Points of matching people with messed up personal histories is messed up from a matching standpoint, but not a casting standpoint.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mbarry Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

i predict sam and neil are still together

mbarry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:36 pm

mbarry wrote:I predict sam and neil are still together

I join you in that predicition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:07 am

reason wrote:
mbarry wrote:I predict sam and neil are still together

I join you in that predicition.

Me three!!! giggling

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Well wonder what we're going to see tonight????? question scratch Anything different or just more of the same??? no no duh :shocked!:

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:24 pm

I think things will be different because David is caught asking a lady out, can't say I blame him if his wife is not interested in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Sam is just so weird.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864