SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 1 of 51 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion Empty Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 pm

A fun place to discuss any former lead or contestant for general discussion from best to worst or memorable dates, good and not so good. Since we are in the 20th season of TB and there have been 11 season's of the 'ette, there are some who have been watching since the beginning and can share their memories along the way.

Posts from Joelle's thread, the topic was who was the best looking lead. Think of questions that you may be curious about to start different discussions going!

This is what started us off.
sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I can see the similarity between JoJo and Becca in the face. Both are very attractive girls, but JoJo has some sex appeal going on with the side boob in her pics. I know her being the F2 makes her chances at the lead less likely, but I wish for once they'd pick a sexy B'ette the guys would go absolutely nuts for and throw themselves at her feet.

Ben has some really pretty ladies this season though, so whomever the pick is, I'm sure the guys next B'ette season will be happy.

That's an interesting idea! Which of the past Bette y'all think is beautiful that guys just fall for?
Jojo only posted one picture since returning, right? So quiet. I dorm mind her meeting up with a certain past contestant  Embarressed!

bluwavz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Seabear wrote:Sadly he was not the lead even though I hoped he would be but I think the best looking was Roberto!! Hugesmile

Definitely - I think he's the best looking f1 by far! He would have made such an amazing lead - such a kind-hearted and genuine guy. I still remember being upset when I found out that Roberto's "1000% signed, sealed, delivered" Bachelor contract ended up being a lie (damn you, RS!).

Gah now that's a season I would've been desperate and begging to get on. Please pick me for the FS! Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion 1f525 :uptonogood

eversotrue wrote:Roberto is hot but I can't stand "butt chins", and this is coming from someone who has one.. JP? He has an attractive personality and that's where it ends. IMO

mysthelma wrote:Me thinks JPG was hot and had sex appeal of all the male leads, sadly his personality was a total turnoff. Ben is good looking but he lacks sex appeal imho.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Hottest male lead? Brad Womack IMO! :fanningfan

Hottest male f1 would be Roberto for me too.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Hottest lead to me was Sean. Hottest F1 is either Roberto or Ryan. It depends on my mood the day you ask. Lol

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion 87b72b10 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion 86669110 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:19 pm

No one comes close, for me than Roberto as far as best looking. Oh and that's my hand he's holding! (In my dreams  cantstopl )

taddlr.com

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion 610

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:33 pm

He is a hunk.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Thanks GA for the new thread! I always wonder what makes a lead attractive that people would want to go on the show?
I also want to hear from the male perspective which Bette is most attractive?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hottest male lead? Brad Womack IMO! :fanningfan

Hottest male f1 would be Roberto for me too.

I vote Brad,too! handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 pm

I think Brad and JPG were the best looking leads, and I'm not normally attracted to lighter haired guys. Other notable good looking guys were Drew, Brooks, Arie... I'm sure there's more.

Should have also added Roberto and Jerry F, Jen S's F1.

Last edited by Mustang19 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:30 pm

If we are looking at male leads only, I would give my votes to Brad, Matt, Shawn and Ben.

If any male contestant....Chris L hands down. As much as I loved Roberto it was Chris all the way for me. He was the whole package...funny, good looking, kind, family oriented, gainfully employed, ready to settle down...and that voice did me in. Funny how these hot men remained friends.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Thanks for starting this thread, GA! It's fun to talk about past seasons while we're waiting for Ben's season to air.

Who have been your favorite contestants of all time? For me, it would probably be Roberto, Arie, and Reid for the guys and Jillian, Kaitlyn, and Sharleen for the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:04 pm

For the contestants my favorite guy is Nick and my favorite lady is Sharleen. I wouldn't really say I have a favorite male lead but I liked and respected Brad Womack the most. Jillian is my favorite female lead ever and really favorite lead period and no one will ever dethrone her as the best in my eyes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Sprite wrote:If we are looking at male leads only, I would give my votes to Brad, Matt, Shawn and Ben.

If any male contestant....Chris L hands down. As much as I loved Roberto it was Chris all the way for me. He was the whole package...funny, good looking, kind, family oriented, gainfully employed, ready to settle down...and that voice did me in. Funny how these hot men remained friends.

Matt? Matt Grant? Not the "international banker"!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 51 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23