SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:05 pm

They have good looks but I was never attracted to Roberto, Travis, Sean, Andy, or Brad. I think Ben will be the best looking of the leads for me. It's so subjective. My favorites of the Bachelors were Ian McKee and Jerry Farris and later- Chris Lambton and Jared.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Zoom_news87918_59479
This article where the pic is from is interesting because Ian was pretty open to his alma mater about the experience of being on the show and how he got there.
http://www.sps.edu/podium/default.aspx?t=204&tn=Reality+of+Reality+TV+Surprises+Ian+McKee+%2794+&nid=87918&ptid=5979&sdb=True&pf=pglw&mode=0&vcm=False

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 5667581a07a76f87c8f46a445ed02ec1
This is Jerry with his wife.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/428123508296978278/

I liked Meredith a lot as lead. She was a model but not stick thin and she refused to do hot tubs on the show. I find it hard to separate the personality from the appearance so have trouble seeing someone like Andi as attractive even though people would find her so. I always thought Chantal was beautiful even though not a lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Is there a site/link that we can watch the past seasons? I wish I'd watched Ashley and Ali's seasons

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:11 pm

I wished I had watched Meredith's season. She sounds like someone I would've enjoyed watching and I think she has an interesting look.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:30 pm

I watched part of Meredith's season (although I was way too young to be) and I did always feel like she was the classiest and most articulate Bachelorette. I think Ian got a really bad edit, though, right? In my young age, I didn't know much about editing, so that ruined the season for me.

I also really liked Jared. I thought he was really cute, in kind of an unconventional way, and he just seemed like such a gentleman. I liked that he always saw the best in everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:36 pm

I think my favorite female contestants ever are Chantal from Brad's season, Sharleen, Tessa and Jillian. Biggest surprise for me was Ashley. I was really disappointed when she was named bachelorette, and I ended up liking her season a lot (though could have done without the Bently drama). Jillian is still my favorite, male or female lead. I am also an Ed fan, glad he's happily married now.

So hard to remember most of them now, there have been hundreds - probably close to 1000 contestants by now and most have gone back to normal lives - you don't really hear from them again, even most of the leads.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 pm

They were terrible to Ian & his brother. Meredith was gaga over Ian right from their 1 on 1 date and they did everything they could to hide it including not giving them anything to sit on at times and trying to make his brother appear creepy. They called Ian a "Wanderer" and made Matthew seem to be the perfect guy. Even though I was a fan and sure she was picking Ian, I had my doubts at times.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I think my favorite female contestants ever are Chantal from Brad's season, Sharleen, Tessa and Jillian. Biggest surprise for me was Ashley. I was really disappointed when she was named bachelorette, and I ended up liking her season a lot (though could have done without the Bently drama). Jillian is still my favorite, male or female lead. I am also an Ed fan, glad he's happily married now.

So hard to remember most of them now, there have been hundreds - probably close to 1000 contestants by now and most have gone back to normal lives - you don't really hear from them again, even most of the leads.  

I totally agree with your picks. Love Sharleen, Tessa and Chantal. Jillian was great as both a contestant and the lead. In fact, she is not only my favourite female lead, but favourite lead period. She also had a couple of my favourite guys ever...Ed and Reid. Still think Meredith was the most beautiful Bette...unconventional, not the cookie cutter types they typically pick.

Ashley was my biggest surprise for exactly the reasons you pointed out. Thought she was cute on Brad's season, but I was hoping Chantal would be the next lead. Was a bit disappointed when Ash was picked, but ended up loving her season and her and JP.

There are actually lot of people I liked over the years. Andrew Firestone, Chris L, Roberto, Arie, Ryan, Nick, Sean and Zak. Cat ,Lesley, Des and Lindsey on Sean's season. He really had the best girls even if he did have to put up with sparkle queen Tierra and wacky AshLee.

Good times.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hottest male lead? Brad Womack IMO! :fanningfan

Hottest male f1 would be Roberto for me too.

I thought Brad was a hunky with that southern charm, no wonder he had two seasons....
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Here's a good refresher. Hold your thoughts, I'll post the rest in separate posts so we can quote the post and name the bachelors.

ca.eonline.com

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Captur15

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Captur13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Captur14

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 2 Captur16

CS and Ben are missing, and Brad was twice.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23