SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 22 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 30, 2016 11:38 pm

BTW, I was so excited for Jen and by HTDs where she was making fun of Ryan's wonderful and sweet school teacher parents I wanted to smack her. She didn't even have the guts to show up for MTA. Andrew filled it. Ryan and my favorite her season but Jerry was cute and sexy too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:36 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor-auditions-1502728/?utm_campaign=Contact+SNS+For+More+Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor-auditions-1502728/?utm_campaign=Contact+SNS+For+More+Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics

Love this. Also, a reporter for Huffpost was snapchatting the tryout process last night. I don't know that I learned anything that I didn't already know/suspect already, but it was interesting for sure.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:07 am

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/q-and-a/a60718/bachelor-contestant-sarah-gertrude-shapiro-interview/?utm_campaign=Contact+SNS+For+More+Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:16 am

Interesting. I don't remember Sarah. I do remember a lawyer from Jen's season, Stu I think, who they portrayed unfairly as a stalker. I remember at the time thinking it had to be really bad for his career.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:25 am

Good article. 
Nothing I didn't know in general. These people are not your friends. There is a reason they have that humiliation clause in the contract.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 am

TPTB and their staff are not trying to be anyone's friend, especially the lead and his/her contestants. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:19 pm

I think they pretend to try to be friends to get them to loosen up. Elan is the one who seems to have a relationship with some of the cast afterward. Maybe he didn't have to do the tough stuff? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Great article...and so true.  Yet like moths to the flame...or rather lemmings following each other off the cliff...future cast line up in droves for a chance to be put through the wringer. #IwanttobeonTV #FAME
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Elan got to where he was today by doing a lot of hard stuff. He was not always the man he is today.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:29 am

Does anyone ever recall a F1 getting the 1st single date? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone ever recall a F1 getting the 1st single date? TYIA

I think Courtney's 1-on-1 was in the first week but was the second 1-on-1 of the week. Brooks would potentially have been F1 had he stayed and I think he had the first 1-on-1. That's as close as I can think of, though..
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23