SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 23 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone ever recall a F1 getting the 1st single date? TYIA
No. That's been like a kiss of death. F2 yes f1 no.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Former Bachelor leading man Bob Guiney, 45, who announced his engagement to fiancée Jessica Canyon back in October, gives PEOPLE Now the exclusive scoop on his upcoming wedding.

"Third time's the charm!" the former contestant says. Guiney has been married twice prior to this engagement first to Jennifer Lantz and following to All My Children actress Rebecca Budig.

Budig and Guiney were married for seven years before divorcing in 2010.

Guiney claims that he was simply "too young" during his first marriage, affirming that he has no bad blood with any of his exes.

"We are still friends to this day," says Guiney of Budig. "When your relationship doesn't necessarily go the way you want it to, you can still maintain a friendship."

Now Guiney, 45, reveals why he's looking forward to saying "I do" and sharing his life with Canyon: "We get along great, she let's me be me. I know exactly who I am right now, as I would be in front of her with the same terrible jokes and the 'third time's a charm' crap," he tells PEOPLE Now.

The two are set to wed later this Nov. 11 (which is also the birthday of Guiney's father) in Punta Mita, Mexico.

Says Guiney, "It's going to be great."  Link
Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 23 Bob-gu10
Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Good for Bob. Hopefully this marriage is "the one".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:04 pm

I hope this is the right place to post this. Such a sweet story about a former bachelor from season 7 bachelorette, Ames Brown.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/fashion/weddings/from-reality-show-to-reality-a-bachelor-finds-love.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 pm

babs wrote:I hope this is the right place to post this.  Such a sweet story about a former bachelor from season 7 bachelorette, Ames Brown.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/fashion/weddings/from-reality-show-to-reality-a-bachelor-finds-love.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Thanks @babs. We've been discussing it here.

Updates former contestants

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 pm

So, I don't know where to write something about Jef Holm but I guess its allowed here? I often read in this forum that Jef is all about attention and I agree, that might have been the case coming into the bachelorette BUT... Sometime I look at his twitter or instagram and nothing… he never writes anything. Its like he's gone missing for years. He is like the worst example of wanting fame considering that he is totally off-line (except for once every fourth month or so). So, I guess, I am wondering why so many believe he is still all about fame? They way I look at it he was a lot about fame, got badly burned (it got to his head and he sacrificed his brother etc) and now he wants nothing to do with it…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:32 pm

I think whenever he is referenced it is in reference to the persona referenced by you @Miyala. cantstopl
I don't think many, IMO, really care too much about him.
As mentioned, he is not mentioned often with "news". So there is not much new to discuss.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't think Jef is the only one who wishes to get on with life and put the whole Bach/ette experience behind them. After all, it is a type of bubble and when the bubble bursts or goes away, many realize it was an "adventure" and put it on the back burner where it eventually just becomes another part of life. This is probably the healthiest way. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Miyala wrote:So, I don't know where to write something about Jef Holm but I guess its allowed here? I often read in this forum that Jef is all about attention and I agree, that might have been the case coming into the bachelorette BUT... Sometime I look at his twitter or instagram and nothing… he never writes anything. Its like he's gone missing for years. He is like the worst example of wanting fame considering that he is totally off-line (except for once every fourth month or so). So, I guess, I am wondering why so many believe he is still all about fame? They way I look at it he was a lot about fame, got badly burned (it got to his head and he sacrificed his brother etc) and now he wants nothing to do with it…

I follow Jef on snap. A lot, and I mean A LOT of his snaps are with his family, at the ranch, the majority with his neices and nephews. Honestly, his snaps are many times downright wholesome. I think he gets a bad rap too, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I think he portrayed some immature punkish behavior during Emily's season (I never thought as bad as some thought here), he got horribly burned... Lost Emily, tabloid crap, lost People Water, had major falling out with his friend group, family drama... etc, etc. And then he totally and completely took a step back and retreated into private life. He removed himself from Bachelor nation. I do think he cares a great deal for his neices and nephews, and certainly spends more time with them than your average early 30 something single guy. If I had to guess, I'd guess he regrets ever doing the show to begin with.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:32 pm

This show is not your friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:02 am

From a total package perspective for me, there are two that I would say I would have to wrestle with if force to pick one over the other. The two Chris's. Chris L. and Chris Sieg.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23