SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 25 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:40 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Reid Rosenthal is engaged!  The proposal photos are really funny, and quirky, just like Reid.  One of them is taken in their local CVS, not sure if they are public or not as I'm friends with Reid.  Another one bites the dust.  Congrats Reid and Brooke!

He posted it on Twitter so I think it's okay to share! Congrats to the happy couple. Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 25 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Just saw the pics! Aw, I love it! A CVS proposal is so quirky and unique and very Reid-ish! Love it when my favorites get their happily ever afters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Congrats Reid and Brooke!  

Well that was an exciting night. Excited to start our official lives together. Now we just have to break the news to the dogs. #shesaidyes #cvsengagement @cvspharmacy by @reidrosenthal1

Date nights at CVS with you are always special to me - but this one takes the cake @cvspharmacy #cvsengagement #engaged #shesaidyes #finalroseceremony by @reidrosenthal1
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:18 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks for posting. Those pics weren't there this morning when I was looking for them. Strange. no idea

Congrats Reid and Brooks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 thanks for posting. Those pics weren't there this morning when I was looking for them. Strange. no idea

Thanks @Ladybug82, I wasn't sure if they were private or not as I've been friends for years with Reid on Facebook.  I met Brooke this summer in Rittenhouse Square Park one lunchtime, she's a really nice person and a great match for Reid. The dogs are Cooper (Reid's) a chocolate lab; and Parker (Brooke's) a furry Shihtzu type dog.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Yessss! I may have to do a happy dance. Congratulations Brooke and Reid. Cooper and Parker too.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:42 pm

How very exciting for Reid--one of my favorites.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:40 am

Yay Reid!!! I knew they were dating for awhile, but so excited!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Yay for Reid! I am so happy for him! He's still one of my favs. High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 thanks for posting. Those pics weren't there this morning when I was looking for them. Strange. no idea

I posted them last night in a different forum so don't know when they were up or not for sure.....wish I knew to post them here. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 pm

Matt Grant is engaged.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/former-bachelor-star-matt-gran-62831.aspx

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:58 pm

These are so cute!!! Jash melt my heart as always, "my love, my life..." melting!!

http://m.eonline.com/news/828167/11-bachelor-nation-members-get-romantic-by-sending-personal-valentine-s-day-grams-to-their-lover

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23