SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 pm

I didn't listen to RS podcast, but saw some of the comments on Twitter. Is Michelle Money pregnant with a son?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:01 pm

@Duke702 she gave her son up for adoption when she was 15. She has been reconnected with him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:02 pm

OK got it thanks

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 am

So it seems that Kait, Andi and Carly (of Evan, terminology ala Handmaiden's Tale laugh out loud) all had egg freezing procedures done to promote something Whitney is doing. The he!! is that all about?? I find it incredibly bizarre that these women are now going through medical procedures to promote stuff too. If they were going to go through with it because it was previously planned, okay, but as part of promotional work is just plain wackadoodle IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 am

I know people who have done it and it costs a lot of money. If it's something that you want to do and you get some kind of deal then why not?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:39 am

^OH yeah didnt think about the cost. I also knew that Carly has talked about it somewhere and to some extent I think Kaitlyn as well. I'm not surprised that they are finally doing it. Plus, I think all 3 have always wanted kids, but given where they are in life and their age, I can def. see them freezing their eggs.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:42 am

Honestly I think it's weird too. Side eyed for sure. Nothing wrong with the procedure, but turning into a big shill feels weird this time. JMO.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:55 am

I can understand Andi doing it since she's clearly not starting a family anytime soon, but the other two are engaged, so it's a bit surprising to me. I guess if they're getting a huge discount then why not, can't hurt.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:15 am

mindless wrote:I can understand Andi doing it since she's clearly not starting a family anytime soon, but the other two are engaged, so it's a bit surprising to me. I guess if they're getting a huge discount then why not, can't hurt.

They should pair up with Evan's erectile dysfunction clinics.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 am

I know there is a cost difference between freezing eggs and freezing embryos upkeep/storage. I don't know what the cost difference is.
The annual cost for the person I know who has embryos frozen is 10K annually.
It's possible not all of those women are freezing their eggs. We will never know if one or more are just there to support that product.
ETA
In case anyone was interested on information here is a link. This facility's plan is 10k. That is not for annual storage. That is only for the first year. Here is another link with the initial price at 7500.
Whitney's facility is Ova. I could not find pricing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon May 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Did Ben Flajnik and his fiancé break up? That's weird they were together for a while, and I thought they got engaged recently. I found out because I saw him on Bumble, laugh out loud. Then looked at his Instagram, and it seems they may have broken up...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Really?? That's too bad. They were cute together, if it's true. I haven't looked at his SM in ages, last time when someone mentioned he got engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23