SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 30 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Don't think I will listen to him. I liked him when he was on Ashley's season, but then he seemed like a total jerk. IDK why but he just seems like the type who is afraid of commitment. 3.5 years with a girl, engaged for the 2nd time...35-36, still doesn't get married. Meh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:51 pm

I did listen to the podcast Rolling Eyes
Duh Ben, Courtney wasn't working because of her edit IMO and also you were in it for free advertising for your business IMO not for 'love.' One of the worst bachelors, at least the ladies on your season were interesting
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Duke702 wrote:Don't think I will listen to him. I liked him when he was on Ashley's season, but then he seemed like a total jerk. IDK why but he just seems like the type who is afraid of commitment. 3.5 years with a girl, engaged for the 2nd time...35-36, still doesn't get married. Meh.

Me too. I remember being one of the few Ben fans on here and being so excited for his season. Oh man how wrong I was. Now I regret not being a JP fan during Ashley's season. laugh out loud

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Did anyone listen to the podcast with Ben Flajnik? He came off kinda douchy and condescending IMO

I didn't listen but as a former very avid fan, after Courtney and his season, I now think he is kinda douchy and condescending. Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 30 3806527698

You should listen, Pav. I did and he seemed like the way he was before he was lead. He didn't seem to impressed by Courtney but I totally get that. I think he went through a bad spell on his show and after but then completely left it. He was dating someone nice for a few years but they recently broke up according to the podcast. He has a job with Yahoo and also an interest in a Fernet company. He had nice things to say about Nikki who was one of my favorites that season. RS was raving about Emily O'Brien who was another favorite. Ben seems like he doesn't think much about the show other than being friends with Lucas and Constantine and a couple of producers. He also said he and JP talk once in a while. RS told him that he was the last f2 where they didn't stop him from proposing completely. Overall I thought the interview was pretty interesting.

I don't know if I'll listen to Courtney's podcast after seeing one of the excerpts from her book which didn't impress me at all. She turned me off by talking about Ben and Ashley in the FS which I thought was jerky.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15240

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 pm

It appears like so many of our past male leads have not had luck in the lead very department after their seasons are done. Even the ones who have dated like Ben. It's sad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Don't think I will listen to him. I liked him when he was on Ashley's season, but then he seemed like a total jerk. IDK why but he just seems like the type who is afraid of commitment. 3.5 years with a girl, engaged for the 2nd time...35-36, still doesn't get married. Meh.

Me too. I remember being one of the few Ben fans on here and being so excited for his season. Oh man how wrong I was. Now I regret not being a JP fan during Ashley's season. laugh out loud

blu, I remember there were just a handful of  us who liked him.   I supported him on his season til he said something about Kacie B on Jimmy Kimmel and then I thought this guy really is a jerk.  I like JP as Ashley's husband but he is still not my cup of tea.  I don't know who from Ashley's season I would like in hindsight.  Constantine is on twitter and always seems kind of boorish IMO.

bean, I think I will. I did like his voice LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWt_DifczOM

This was enough of Ben for me. Storm Horse...Cream Dream. Warning...explicit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Yeah. Ben is an effing idiot. But in fairness that was a long time ago. Just as others did idiot things a long time ago too. But in fairness he might still be an idiot. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Ditto! I was right there with you.
I did listen to the interview and I think Ben is a very intelligent guy. But Ben over JP??? What was I thinking??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Sprite wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWt_DifczOM

This was enough of Ben for me. Storm Horse...Cream Dream. Warning...explicit.

IDK, this seems "almost" mild in comparison to BIP etc these days. cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 pm

I read that Dylan Petitt's mom passed away on July 8th.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Poor guy, experienced many tragedies in his young life. Sending him strength through this.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23