SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 34 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by LiboLRC Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:40 pm

I don't know where to post it but according to a few Latin websites Juan Pablo and his wife Osmariel may be getting separated.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:49 pm

^^ they have a couples thread. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2725-juan-pablo-galavis-osmariel-villalobos-bachelor-18-discussion can you post the articles there and maybe we can discuss it? Didn't they just get married last summer/fall?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 pm

For those that may not know, Jared Haibon is on Bachelor In Paradise Australia.

Jared's thread

Along with Grant Kemp

Grant's thread

and

Danile Maguire

Daniel McGuire

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Charlie is off the market. Congrats to the happy couple.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/05/14/bachelor-alum-charlie-oconnell-marries-playboy-playmate-anna-sophia-berglund/23434507/
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Is it just me or does he have a type? laugh out loud She looks so much like Sarah to me!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by johannax Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 am

It was announced today that Jenny from Bachelor Winter Games is going to be Finland's first ever Bachelorette.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 34 Animated-finland-flag-image-0001
johannax
johannax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 6:15 am

@johannax oh wow that's great! If there are any sleuthers who want to sleuth that season, I'd be more than happy to create a category!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Has anyone listened to Meredith's podcast on RS's site? i usually can't sit through those, but I really loved that season and hated when Meredith and Ian broke up. (I started watching at B2!!!) The podcast broke my heart. I know if I was RS I wouldn't have known what to do with that. Not run it and look like you are covering things, up or run it when it appears (at least to me) that something is really wrong there with Meredith. In particular the naming of her x and his company and the allegations of physical abuse was troubling given the way she was speaking. (forming her words and thoughts) Her allegations about the show were unusual to say the least. Not sure what to think about all that. Made me very sad. I wanted to side with her. I think she really needs help.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 pm

@sopearl This has been discussed in another thread, I am not sure which one. I always just look at new posts, so I forget the thread name.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 pm

@sopearl

It's been discussed Here

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 31, 2018 6:25 pm

Wasn't sure what thread to put this in.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 31, 2018 7:33 pm

I think this has to be Rachel and B? There’s no love lost between Kait and TPTB so I don’t think it’s her, and Jo^3 have all the money, resources and ability to throw their own hella amazing wedding without the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23