SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 37 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Two favorites - Brooks and Chris. I know they are friends, but I wonder if it's secretly awkward for them?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoO_rcOnFUY/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=8c8ewau4cm6u
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:20 pm

My guess is that they had a friendly chat and enjoyed it. Two quality guys can always find common ground.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Chris said that Brooks came to Desiree and his wedding, so probably not very awkward. Sometimes, I feel like some viewers have a harder time letting go of the contestants' past with each other because that is what they see of them is edited for TV and "frozen in time". The participants have moved on with their lives outside of the "Bachelor bubble" -- many times it seems like romances either get stronger or break up and friendships ebb, flow or even start up after the show. I think it is great that Brooks and Chris are still friends after this length of time. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:43 pm

Des has good taste in men and a good picker! If I were a single girlfriend of hers I‘d totally let her set me up!

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:46 pm

RIP Christy Castera she was on Brad’s second season and has died of a seizure.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:12 am

Does anyone follow Cupcake Chris?
I don’t but a day or so ago I was curious about alum so checked out a few IG accounts. In his IG story he posted a pic of 2 hands intertwined that seem to match the location of a group pic he was tagged in - Juniper Mountain Retreat. IMO the pic had a romantic vibe and would be odd to post interlocked hands of someone other than himself however I suppose that could happen. Curiosity peaked, I checked his account again and found this tagged pic:
Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 37 2d832110
Source

Because I don’t follow him, I don’t know the context of his relationship with Becca - relative, friend? More?
Anyone know the deets?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:05 pm

I follow Chris but not closely so don't have any idea but hope he's found someone, @notarose. It looks like Becca recently broke up with her bf so it's possible that they could be dating.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Totally stolen from Reddit to continue the morbidity of the day- which couple do you all think is next to bite the dust?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:58 pm

@Alanna I guess I'll go first.  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 37 1f62c

I think Rachel and Bryan.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:03 pm

@Alanna hahahahaha, I didn't want to be the super cynical person who asked that question.

Are we including ALL the couples or only the engaged ones that actually matter? Of all of them, I think Joe/Kendall or Clay/Angela. Of the engaged, I think Rachel/Bryan.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:05 pm

I think Rachel and Bryan too and I’ll one up it by adding a divorce for Tanner and Jade.

@Aria, I think only the engaged ones!! Otherwise it doesn’t hurt quite as much to speculate you know? It’s gotta burn a little!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:11 pm

I'm just going to give my opinion on all of them! And I said like 1.5 years ago that I couldn't see K/S ever breaking up, so just keep in mind that I have no idea what I'm talking about! 

(in order of length of engagement) 

Jojo/Jordan - won't make it 
Rachel/Bryan - won't make it
Lauren/Arie - will get married 
Becca/Garrett - will get married 
Ashley/Jared - will get married 
Krystal/Chris - won't make it

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23