SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Oh my gosh Alanna you would laugh out loud

I don't like any break-ups but I would guess Rachel/Bryan or maybe Arie/Lauren but then again their wedding date is almost here so laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:15 pm

@Aria, I’m totally simpatico with your list other than a few caveats: jo and jo won’t make it unless they set a date (and follow through) by this winter. Otherwise bye bye to them as well.

Larie is really our major hope here laugh out loud Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 38 4256136633

I think Becca and her puppy dog G have a chance too.

Ashley and Jared seem unreal to me as humans and not aliens so can’t comment.

Don’t know who Krystal and the dude even are iirc. Shrug.

laugh out loud laugh out loud @Linds911, I really would!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:27 pm

For engaged, I'd say Rachel and Bryan. As she starts to build her new career as a sports broadcaster/personality, she might end up distancing herself from him. It certainly doesn't help that he's still peddling that stupid MLM junk.

For married, Jade and Tanner hands down. It's a shame too, because I used to really like him and thought that he was a decent dude. Not anymore though! He treats her like sh** and she deserves better than that. I hope Jade recognizes her self-worth, and leaves his duchey-azz in the dust.

For newbie-couples, definitely Kendall and Joe. They just don't seem like they fit/mesh well together. I'm guessing for Kendall it's more of an image thing. The more that she gets seen with Joe, the better for her brand. When the two of them are no longer relevant, she might end up dropping him like a hot potato. We all know that when Colton's season drops, everyone's attention and eyes will be on him and his girls. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about Kendall anymore. I used to like her, but now not so much. Especially after hearing about her extensive entertainment background.

I don't know. I guess only time will tell for the longevity of the other BN couples.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Aria wrote:I'm just going to give my opinion on all of them! And I said like 1.5 years ago that I couldn't see K/S ever breaking up, so just keep in mind that I have no idea what I'm talking about! 

(in order of length of engagement) 

Jojo/Jordan - won't make it 
Rachel/Bryan - won't make it
Lauren/Arie - will get married 
Becca/Garrett - will get married 
Ashley/Jared - will get married 
Krystal/Chris - won't make it

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I think that Arie and Lauren will actually walk down the aisle. Now as to whether or not they'll last is beyond me. Same thing goes for Ashley and Jared. Once the honeymoon phase comes to a screeching halt, and real life sets in, they'll probably start to question their long-term compatibility. It's also possible that Jared might finally meet someone else and leave Ashley for her. Obviously, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but you never know what'll happen though. Krystal and Chris are kind of a crapshoot, it could go either way for them. Even though I have to admit, they do look pretty darn happy at the moment. If JoJo and Jordan don't start wedding planning within the next couple of months, they'll probably be done within a year or less. Who knows with Becca and Garrett. Out of all the BIP couples, Raven/Adam and Astrid/Kevin probably have the best chance to make it from a long-term standpoint.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:24 pm

I'm going to say that none of the engaged couples other than Jared/AshleyI and Arie/Lauren will get married.

The recent couples that get married from this show do so within two years of being engaged and all set a date after they're engaged. If the current engaged couples don't have a set date within a year of being engaged they're not getting married. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 pm

My prediction for next breakup is Colton and whoever he picks.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:11 am

Omg. How did I miss the awesomeness in this thread?! I want to play!!!

Why does everyone think Rachel and Bryan are next on chopping block? I’m out of the loop. 

That being said, I basically think unless your name is Arie and Lauren, you are DOA. laugh out loud Sorry, but if RnB or Jo^3 don’t set a date soon.... it’s not looking good, peeps. Becca and Garrett are still waaaaaaaay too green for me to comment either way. I don’t think Kendall/Joe have any longevity either. Can’t comment on the other spin off couples, really since I *gasp* basically skipped Paradise this last season. 

As for divorce, hell to the yeah, Tanner and Jade have that one locked up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:28 am

I don't really have any real reasons for Rachel/Bryan (or any of them, TBH), but every time she gives an interview, she's pushed back the wedding a couple of months. That gives me such Ali/Roberto vibes. I also think they seem to spend so much time apart and their lives seem to be going in such different directions. The only thing that makes me think they'll maybe make it is just her age; I don't know if she's going to want to start all over at 33. 

Jojo/Jordan - I just think the 2.5 years with zero wedding plans is not a good sign. And hearing them speak about how terrible the first year of their relationship was makes me curious. I know people can mature and change, but I also feel like that dysfunction will return when their lives are not as easy-breezy as they are right now. 

Garrett/Becca - I just think they both actually want to get married and have babies more than any other current BN couple besides Larie. And I think their history of abusive/infidelity in relationships show that they don't quit, even when things are really, really bad. But, then again, they have the issue of different politics, which might become a bigger issue later on. 

Chris/Krystal - didn't watch most of BIP either, just think they're both super annoying. So a very scientific and well-thought reasoning. 

And I actually don't think Jade is ever leaving Tanner. That girl comes with a history of enduring sexual violence and emotional abuse. I think she just has become used to be treating like this, unfortunately.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:58 am

My money is on Astrid and Kevin for longevity. Kevin’s past (sometimes a problem for couples) is viewed by Astrid not in terms of actions but in how it impacted him emotionally. IMO she nurtures him at his core and that frees his heart. They also plan together and currently have a nice balance of taking advantage of opportunities but also building a typical lifestyle. In an interview Astrid said she was going to certify as a yoga (I think) instructor in TO. That would give her work that still allows for travel with Kevin’s fitness connection but also both would have a more regular daily schedule. Astrid’s work strategy would also give her access to new people. It just sounds like they put a lot of thought into blending their lives.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:13 pm

I'm still skeptical about Kevin/Astrid. I think he's still got a ton of issues and I think their relationship only works because Astrid makes all of the sacrifices, changes, and allowances. I think that just leads to resentment. I do think they probably have the highest chance of making it within the BIP couples, but I still lean towards no.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Jade and Tanner have a child and are trying for a second one. *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Let’s take away all the spin off couples, including Ashley/Jared (who are obvi getting married) and only discuss the core couples.

I think it’s super, SUPER, INCREDIBLY ironic that Arie and Lauren are likely our only true marriage/success since basically 2013, and probably the last for the next 5 years or so too. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud This show and these couples are so great to the fans. Hahaha 

It just cracks me up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23