SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 42 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue May 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Frankly, the two that weren't there are the two that I would have been the most interested hearing about. All the rest have remained in the Bachelor/ette fold and we hear about them through their own connections or the press pretty regularly. These two are basically dead to/within Bachelor nation and we almost never hear anything about. I can't remember the last time I heard anything about Jen. Meredith had some press stemming from the RS interview, but even that was bare bones since it seems people don't want to offend the golden cow by airing stuff that may be detrimental. Heaven forbid they can't get an interview with the next couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 07, 2019 5:35 pm

I think they  both moved away from the franchise very soon after their seasons ended, for whatever their personal reasons are.
They didn’t want further association and TPTB didn’t need them either.
TPTB, IMO had better than ex cast to use and more accommodating. And yes, I believe Chris Manson was aware and is aware with the nitty gritty. He lies and twists things all the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Tue May 07, 2019 6:17 pm

It struck me that out of all the Bachelorettes, Andi was the only one not in a relationship. It must have been a little tough for her to be there amidst all the baby and wedding talk, knowing all the other ettes were connected with someone.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Ali, IMO was the most talkative as well as Jillian and JoJo.  I like the way the previous Jillian looked.  Andi, Ashley & Desiree hardly talked, at least that they showed on camera. Interesting that as soon as she and Roberto broke up, she saw Frank. The one she was really interested in and IMO married a fellow that looks a lot like Frank. Hugesmile No shocker that Ed fooled around on Jillian. duh

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 pm

Chancy wrote:It struck me that out of all the Bachelorettes, Andi was the only one not in a relationship. It must have been a little tough for her to be there amidst all the baby and wedding talk, knowing all the other ettes were connected with someone.
I met Andi in person and she was beautiful and nice but as the years have passed I can't warm up to her anymore. she seems very immature, & drinks way too much. She was just at Stage coach with Amanda Stanton and to me she just acts like an idiot ( which she clearly isn't, she has a law degree) but I just don't know about her, I doubt she settles down anytime soon. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Jesse Palmer is engaged at age 40 - is it 15 years after he appeared on The Bachelor?

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-jesse-palmer-engaged-emely-fardo/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7224529/DailyMailTV-host-Jesse-Palmer-gets-engaged-model-girlfriend-Emely-Fardo.html

This article shows the ring and btw, Emely is from Brazil. Don't know how old she is though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:31 pm

Credit: @Ellen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:34 pm

If you want to pretend you don't exist, then don't be posting pic's of how you're the bomb. Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/demi_burnett

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:18 am

@GuardianAngel The most annoying/fake person in bachelor nation IMO. To me she was Corrine 2.0 , but more annoying since Corrine at least seems to have disappeared after the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:11 am

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1214170331914604546?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Wow a lot of Ben Higgin's praise. I'm going with Colton, for the very same reason's Jason spelled out.

And with that JPG (I can see the eye rolls cheeky ) and Brad, just because like Colton, they didn't follow scripts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:10 pm

I'm on the Andrew Firestone train.  He has always been my favorite and I will be honest, I liked him with Jen (although I didn't like her on her season). They just wanted different things... he wanted to stay in CA, she wanted to be in the midwest.  They both have found their perfect partner and have wonderful families.

Even with all the mess, I liked Jason Mesnick. He really was in it to find a wife, he just had to go through a mess to get there. But in the long run, I think what he and Molly went through made them even stronger as a couple.

I've skipped quite a few of the more recent bachelor seasons and the ones I watched I ended up not caring about. So give me the old time bachelors instead.

As for the 'ettes, Trista and Ashley will always be my favorites although Becca is not far behind.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23