SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 7 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Favorite male lead: Sean (obviously giggling) Ben H,. will probably be 2nd favorite
Favorite female lead: Kaitlyn & Andi (no surprise here either  giggling) Ashley Rosenbaum as well
Favorite male contestants: Shawn, Josh, Cupcake Chris, JP, Arie
Favorite female contestants: Catherine, Lindsay, Lesley Murphy, Renee (JuanPab) Kaitlyn, Andi, Whitney, Ashley Spivey, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, maybe even Ben H.'s spoiled F1
Favorite Paradise male: Tanner
Favorite Paradise female: Jade
Most attractive male lead: Sean & Ben H.
Most attractive female lead: Andi & Kaitlyn
Most attractive male F1: Roberto, Shawn, Josh
Most attractive female F1: Catherine
Most attractive Paradise male: Jared
Most attractive Paradise female: Jade

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Scooby Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:09 pm

I'm not usually one to comment on someone's appearance, but I really don't understand why Deanna is considered so attractive. She's very average to me.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Scooby wrote:I'm not usually one to comment on someone's appearance, but I really don't understand why Deanna is considered so attractive. She's very average to me.

It's all subjective. I think all the female leads are attractive in an girl next door way. Emily is thought to be the prettiest but I think DeAnna's equally pretty but in a different way. The same thing goes for the guys. Lots of people find Roberto the best looking guy and he doesn't do much for me other than he's a nice guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:37 pm

I find most of the B'ettes on the average/normal looking side, but for me DeAnna is up there in appearance with Emily and Britt when it comes to the female leads. I think she's very beautiful.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Do you count Britt as a lead, blu? I don't. She was up for it but didn't get it just like the guy Byron was up against. She's very pretty but I can't get past her persona.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:02 pm

I guess I just kind of considered her a lead because of all the hype about "TWO BACHELORETTES!!" laugh out loud But yeah, you're right that she's not really any different than the guy who was up against Byron and I don't think anyone ever considered him a lead.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:53 am

bluwavz wrote:I find most of the B'ettes on the average/normal looking side, but for me DeAnna is up there in appearance with Emily and Britt when it comes to the female leads. I think she's very beautiful.

I think so too! I think she wasn't as petite and "polished" looking as Emily and Britt, but facially, she was gorgeous, IMO. Especially in her younger years.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 300.pappas.bachelorette.050108

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:58 am

bluwavz wrote:I guess I just kind of considered her a lead because of all the hype about "TWO BACHELORETTES!!" laugh out loud But yeah, you're right that she's not really any different than the guy who was up against Byron and I don't think anyone ever considered him a lead.

While I don't consider Britt as a lead, she was more than the guy against Bryon since they did updates and followed her story by the official Bette accounts on SM etc. I think if it had actually gone somewhere (an engagement or something) then there would have been more of a focus on her. But Britt definitely got some time to her. And her SM was verified and everything (Twitter she doesn't even use) and she was a contestant too (which the other guy with Bryon hadn't been) so she definitely has a unique placing in this franchise history.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:58 am

Linds911 wrote: maybe even Ben H.'s spoiled F1
Oh I know she'll be on my list, I am already obsessed with them. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:29 am

I never thought DeAnna was beautiful at all. To me she was just an average looking gal. I love how we all see things differently. I can't believe anyone wouldn't think Roberto is hot. laugh out loud I prefer to look at dark haired guys, Spanish guys get to me, kinda like guys with glasses and blu. laugh out loud JPG IMO is good looking, but when he talks or Tweets in Spanish, :fanningfan I must have been a Spaniard in my previous life.

Although fair haired Marcus is such a cutie and I really like Chris Siegfried!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:10 am

^^ my mom watched Ali's ATFR with me and she was like "her fiancé's not cute, but at least he seems like a good guy" and I immediately made an appointment for her to see an optometrist. Just kidding! Kind of.

It is interesting how different people perceive beauty. I personally didn't realize that Britt was this major smoke show until everyone told me she was. Same thing with Josh Murray.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:36 am

Yes truly beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I think Deana is very attractive and sexy, I wouldn't say beautiful and there is a difference.

For me Ben H is a good looking guy but he does nothing for me, he has zero sexual energy and not manly enough like JPG or Brad Womack

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 1f49b  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23