SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:31 pm

I dedicate this picture to Umngirl. She knows why. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lowes do Christmas by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Hahaha. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Lipsis, where can I watch the clips from church this AM?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Beautiful and happy people!!! Keep posting Lowes.... and lipsis. Thanks so much! :sending flowers
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:42 pm

^^ it's still not up on YouTube, Viv. Hopefully soon. They usually do it the same day. However, the clip might not be on it as they usually only include the sermon. We'll have to see. Did you check out the screen shots I put up in the media thread?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:50 pm

^^^
Yes, but I wanna watch!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Hopefully you can soon. I'll stalk Youtube just for you. If it's not included in the video, I can try to recap it. It was very short. Just a cute vignette to promote the upcoming series.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:01 pm

OK, thanks.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:05 pm

They also might play it at the end of next week's services to promo the upcoming series. You could play to catch the livestream one of the next two weekends.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Actually, their next services are Christmas Eve. They might play it then because they are doing part two of Candy Cane Christmas. Part one was today.

Here's the times:
CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS
Thu, Dec 24th at 3:30 PM CST
CANDY CANE CHRISTMAS
Thu, Dec 24th at 5:00 PM CST
LIVE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
Sun, Dec 27th at 10:00 AM CST

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:48 pm

So pretty

Lights by Elf-ie Goulding Merry Christmas! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 am

Viv and everyone else, the Relationship Goals vid is posted in Media.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78