SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 pm

^^^ or maybe she's only half in it? Like Ellie when she was scared?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:58 pm

If she's only half in it her body is really, really long since they are all the way up at the back of the sofa. Lol

Must be a special occasion. Or momma just needed some Lola snuggles and the pit is more comfortable than the floor/their dog beds.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:14 pm

The first thing I thought of when I saw that caption was that they are giving a subtle hint to the baby: "Isn't she lovely?" -girl...?

Or maybe i'm just reading into it too much.. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:25 pm

I think the caption is just about Lola.

We don't know that the plan to release the gender or even find out before the baby is born. (that's what some sources have said.) They strike me as the kind who will keep it to themselves until about oh 6ish months from now.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:28 pm

umngirl wrote:I think the caption is just about Lola.

We don't know that the plan to release the gender or even find out before the baby is born. (that's what some sources have said.) They strike me as the kind who will keep it to themselves until about oh 6ish months from now.
Probably. But there is something big happening on Bachelor Live in a few days, so it could possibly be that.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:37 pm

IF the "family news" is about the Lowe's it could just be another announcement of the pregnancy. Not all of Bachelor Nation is on social media and so they probably haven't heard. Heck, every day on social media people are just hearing about it. That's a big IF though. Guess we'll know of it has to do with them if they are on the move tomorrow or Early Monday morning.

There's also the possibility the 'news' isn't really much at all and that Fleiss is all hype. Yea, that never happens. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:38 pm

^Precisely what I was going to say. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys
Some special @BachelorABC guests today @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Well they certainly look good. I'd bet they would rather have field access for a different NFL team than that one.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:37 pm

^^^ I agree, they really rather be home napping!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Watching the games in the pit and avoiding fan pic requests is probably what they would rather be doing but what can you do. I'm sure they'll have fun regardless. And probably cheer against the Cowboys. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Hopefully they'll be home in time for the Seahawks game. It's a biggie. And in case she wants it, I'm calling that avi for Linds since those are her peeps, if that's okay with Blessed?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78