SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

givegrace - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:33 pm

And I think they like Ben... and know that Ben will get their humor... so I'm expecting some good stuff!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

givegrace - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Bachelor blog

‏@SeanLowe09 Here's what I'm excited to see out of @benhiggi this season: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:25 am

If I dont get home in time to start posting the live tweets, feel free to grab them. The thread is up and ready to use. I can also grab them when I get home.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:26 am

I'll be here so I got you covered. yes

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:00 am

Thanks for the warning, uh backup. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:57 am

@clmgiudici 20s20 seconds ago

Before we get started with this whole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] live tweeting thing, remember I'm pregnant & my brain is a little off. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:07 am

We're on our Fantasy Couch ready for The Bachelor. Get em Ben! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:35 am

Always entertaining

A glimpse into my life. There's not a song she doesn't sing along to (she didn't know I was recording her). by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:46 am

Haha that's our girl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:31 am

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Love all the facial expression Catherine is making!! She really does love singing!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:31 pm

They announced four weeks ago today so she'd be right about four months along here.

BABYWATCH  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78