SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 pm

^^^ thanks boss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

19weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:24 pm

Umngirl is slacking today. Lol. Charity update:

Pizza tee shirts: Campaign is over 2343 shirts were sold.

eBay date: Bid is currently at $3050.00 (2 days left to bid)

Way to go SeanCat

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Hush you. I was gonna update when I got home from work. I had to work through lunch today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:43 pm

You BOTH do a wonderful job at keeping all the rest of us (who are slackers) up to date. Stop fighting, children.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm

It's getting all kinds of weird at the Lowe House and I like it. Getting in some massage practice ahead of Valentine's Day [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ad removed, Check IG for deets

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:01 am

Lol at Lola

Favorite part of the day: climbing into bed and listening to Serial before going to sleep. * Not pictured is my beautiful pregnant wife who is taking the picture- she's essential to this equation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks to everyone who helped out Big Daddy and, more importantly, Michaelas Army.

Huge thank you to everyone who bought a pizza shirt! Because of your generosity, we were able to raise $25,000 which will go towards fighting pediatric cancer. This will have a lasting impact that none of us can fully comprehend. And thank you to @unspirational for making this all possible. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:51 pm

At last, a new blog.

5 things I’ve learned in the past 2 years of marriage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09t

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:18 pm

^^^ Love the new blog and really proud of Sean and Catherine for the initiative to raise so much money for a very good cause!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:22 pm

^Ditto! :yes:
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:01 am

She's one cute pregnant lady.
Derrs a baby in dere [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:26 am

Looks like we will be changing the ETA to Summer 2016, if 19 weeks is correct and she is on time. July babies are the best. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78