SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by thankful7 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:21 pm

^^Adorable![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

abs - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And we're back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Hot, spicy and exotic... I love these ladies. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Is this a hint at sumthin sumthin?

@SeanLowe09: All I've ever wanted is to form a boy band with @souleschris, @benhiggi and @bobguiney so we can call ourselves Bach Street Boys.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Be my Valentine please, Lola

"I'd meet you out but I already made plans tonight." - me by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:02 pm

I love Lola. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:18 am

Lol

Comfort Level: HIGH by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:27 am

Hahaha. That's not creepy looking at all.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:33 am

Videos. It's like being there. I love that she decorated for Valentines Day.

I married a bad girl. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:40 am

Love the decorations.

If only the video didn't end and we got the combo of laughter between them. I love when they secretly film each other and then put it on social media. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 pm

This year I wanted to surprise Catherine by putting up an obnoxious amount of Valentines Day decorations. I think I succeeded. And to ensure I surprised her, I went ahead and did it a day early. Pay no attention to my short shorts. (Ad removed. See IG for deets) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:33 pm

^^^They are so cute and funny! Watched this for the nth times. blowkiss Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Jumping hearts
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78