SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:07 pm

No Discussion thread for updates on Baby Lowe.  Coming Spring/Summer 2016

Baby announcement  12/8/15

It's happening! I'm going to be a dad!  by @seanloweksu

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Image68
Hey baby Smiley by catherinegiudicidici

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Samuel103 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Samuel10 3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Family103 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Samuel153 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Right about 4 months along

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Image69
BABYWATCH  by catherinegiudici

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Samuel103 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Samuel10 3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Family103 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Samuel153 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:27 pm

BABYWATCH 4 months on Tuesday by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Peanut's debut

Dang. Where'd you come from? by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Recent interview with People Babies. They are quoted as saying they are still not going to know the babies gender.

Sean and Catherine Lowe are a few months away from becoming parents, but the Bachelor alums are already dreaming of life with their little one. (Boy or girl? They aren’t finding out!)

“I cannot wait to watch Disney movies again because I am obsessed,” says Catherine. “It feels weird when you’re 29 and you want to watch Cinderella. So I’ll be really ready when that happens!”

As for former college football player Sean: “I can’t wait to throw the ball around in the backyard. I look forward to that father-son bonding. I can definitely play with a daughter too!”

Now, the couple, who have teamed up with eBay to auction off a Bachelor dream date, including dinner and a Dallas Mavericks game with Sean and Catherine, benefitting the American Heart Association, are relishing their remaining weeks as a family of two.

Of their own date nights, “we try to keep it fresh and interesting,” says Sean. “Last week, we went to Medieval Times just the two of us. It was a blast!”

And Catherine admits she’s easy to please. “The only teriyaki place in Dallas is in a mall,” she says. “It’s my favorite. If he takes me to a movie theater in the mall and then to eat teriyaki, I consider that a date!”

Says Sean with a laugh, “People always ask me how I knew Catherine was the one. Part of the reason was that she didn’t care about the fancy dates and exotic locations [on The Bachelor]. We always talked about how we wished we could just cuddle up on a couch and watch a movie.”

Visit www.ebay.com/heart to bid. The auction will run through 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m ET on Wednesday, Feb. 10. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association.

— Aili Nahas

Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:10 pm

A little bit info including about names.

Why Catherine and Sean Lowe Want to Raise Their Baby in Texas

Sean and Catherine Lowe are expecting their first child later this year, but so far, life hasn't changed too dramatically.

Catherine, who met Sean on ABC's "The Bachelor" in 2012 and married him in 2014, said that so far, her pregnancy has been uneventful.

In fact, she describes the experience thus far as "wonderful."

"There's been no problems! No sickness. I think being tired is the extent of my symptoms," she told ABC News. "I've been very blessed. We're very, very lucky."

Catherine, 29, and Sean, 32, moved to his hometown of Dallas after their time on the show - a move that initially made Catherine, a Seattle native, nervous. However, she admitted that after spending two years in Texas, she can't imagine raising their child anywhere else.

"Being close to his family is so important to me. My family's really spread out so when I think about my kids growing up, I want their cousins to be with them and I want them to know their grandparents," she explained. "It's very central in the United States too, so we can visit Seattle a lot too."

But despite their close relationships with their family members, they're keeping details of the pregnancy quiet for now. Not only are they waiting to find out the baby's gender (Sean is hoping for a son, he said) but they're keeping their favorite names a secret too. They're a bit split on what they'd name a girl, as Catherine is pushing for a less traditional moniker, while Sean isn't quite convinced.

"I just want something with a little flavor," Catherine explained, adding that she would like the name to reflect her Filipino/Italian/Swiss heritage. "If it's a girl, I want her to be like me, just like he wants a boy to be like him. Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll suit her or him eventually."

One thing they were in agreement on: partnering with eBay for a a new philanthropic effort to raise money for the American Heart Association. From now until February 10, fans can bid on a double date with the "Bachelor" stars, designed by expectant parents themselves: tickets to a Dallas Mavericks and dinner at the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club in the arena.

"I'm more of a laid-back guy and Catherine's on the laid-back side as well, so I would rather do something fun and a little more chill than going to an expensive fancy dinner or something," the former "Bachelor" explained. "Hopefully an out-of-towner wins so we can show them our city."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-stars-sean-catherine-lowe-dish-charity-endeavor/story?id=36718482

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:24 am

19 weeks

Derrs a baby in dere #19weeks by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:35 pm

20 weeks

The good news: baby is perfectly healthy- praise God! The bad news for both baby and mom: baby apparently has a big head like daddy. But how freakin' cute is my wife? by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Not to leave daddy out at 20 weeks.

He only cried twice during the sonogram. So that's an improvement. by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:53 pm

Big sister Lola and an almost 24 week Peanut

Lola loves Baby. by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Super-size Baby Lowe. 24 weeks. (Posted March 15)

Doc just told me our baby is bigger than average. My nervous smile looks a lot like my sweet smile. #24weeks by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Poll results

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Image14
Banner Credit: StevAlimc

3 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion Image21

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Samuel Thomas, Isaiah Hendrix & Mia Mejia Updates - No Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum