SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:52 pm

She evidently doesn't value her family's opinion THAT much bc she did go back on the show

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:54 pm

^^ I agree!  If she was all that concerned at her family's hesitation about her choosing to dance with the devil (MF and TPTB) again, she could've simply chosen not to return.  I'm sure TPTB could've found someone else more than willing to return and fill that spot on the story board.  Rolling Eyes

I agree with bleu and nothatgirl, I could see it going either way.  Lets be honest, she gets more attention/fame and more opportunities and products to shill out of a return stint... regardless of what was or wasn't said by Ben and how things played out.  She obviously thought returning was the best option for her at the time, for whatever reason.  Can't say I agree with thinking the idea to return was a good one or that I'm looking forward to it.  But that's jmo.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:16 am

loveactually9 wrote:She evidently doesn't value her family's opinion THAT much bc she did go back on the show

Sometimes I wish there was more than a LIKE button.

I see it going both ways too. Good thing Tenley didn't come back on. I am and will be prepared to watch Becca on "Bachelor in Paradise" though. Who knows though.. maybe better luck. It worked out for Tanner and Jade.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:23 am

I was annoyed that Nick put his family through this mess twice. I don't care why Becca came back, since I think it wasn't just for Ben, I think her family should be grateful they were spared another HTD. And while I was annoyed with Kaitlyn, the truth is that the only one to blame for any additional stress returning contestants families go through is the returning contestant. In almost every case, they are returning in opposition to their families feelings and advice. That is all on them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:39 am

IMO, she is done with the franchise unless she is the next Bachelorette. I'm basing that on conversations I've had with people who would know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:42 am

I don't even buy that Becca's family was that upset about her returning. I remember all those fake-shocked tweets her sister sent when it was revealed she was returning. I think they enjoy the fame and attention they get from being Becca, the Bachelor contestant's, family. I genuinely believed that Nick's family was upset (they were crying before Nick even walked in!), but with Becca's family...I think they just like to present a certain image of themselves and I don't know if it's really accurate. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:47 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't even buy that Becca's family was that upset about her returning. I remember all those fake-shocked tweets her sister sent when it was revealed she was returning. I think they enjoy the fame and attention they get from being Becca, the Bachelor contestant's, family. I genuinely believed that Nick's family was upset (they were crying before Nick even walked in!), but with Becca's family...I think they just like to present a certain image of themselves and I don't know if it's really accurate. JMO.
Just my opinion: I do not believe this is true. 
The family and friends appear to be nice folks from what I have observed. Fame and attention--they had a son-in-law that could have given them that. Nah, they are nice folk imo and don't want drama. Because you have an incident or two of misplaced social media by one family member does not mean the whole family is like that. They seem to be good, simple folk from what I personally saw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:51 am

I think it's all on Becca. She clearly wants to be on TV. She could look for love at home if that's what she's supposed to be looking for. I'm just hoping that this is the last time I'll be seeing her on my tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:01 am

I do feel for Becca's family because it seemed like a couple of them had a hard time with the edit from last time and I also felt for Nick's family they seemed so upset and scared he'd be rejected again. I wish the returnees would think twice before putting their families through this a second time. I already feel bad for the family of the inevitable guy from Kaitlyn's season who will grace us with his return come the next B'ette. #justsaynoreturnees
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 am

Yeah, I know we love TB, but NFL running backs and SEC running backs get more publicity than any of Fleiss's famehoes can ever think of achieving. The Tilley's didn't need Becca to bring them fame. If anything being associated with Fleiss and TB tarnishes the good rep and fame they already had.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 am

DebutAlbum wrote:IMO, she is done with the franchise unless she is the next Bachelorette. I'm basing that on conversations I've had with people who would know.

Doubt she'll ever the next bachelorette. People thought she was done after CS's season and then she joined Ben's season. So we'll see, cause I'm sure when her bachelor franchise friends all decide to go on and get paid, she'll want to join too or if there's ANOTHER guy on the next season, I'm sure she'll change her mind then too.

Her tweet will be: *insert guys name* is what most 27 yr old virgins named Becca are looking for.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:25 am

mexicocity - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan