SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:34 pm

relaxing wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:IMO, she is done with the franchise unless she is the next Bachelorette. I'm basing that on conversations I've had with people who would know.

From someone who loved Becca last season .... I think this is the reason she returned.  Sure, she may have thought like most viewers Ben seems like a good, nice looking guy and she'd enjoy dating him, but IMO she probably knew the likelihood of ending up with him was really small, but if she could get to the end again and show more personality and a willingness to really fall for someone she'd have a great shot at the Bachelorette (IMO she seemed sarcastically ticked off last year that people thought she was quiet and reserved and that makes me nervous for how she'll approach this season).

I don't fault her.  But I don't think she has/had any chance at all, same as I felt about Nick last season, if you return as a contestant and have 2 seasons as a major player on the show, you're not getting a third time as the lead.  I just can't ever see that happening.  It's just too much redundancy with anyone.  So I'm sure the producers made it seem possible, but I doubt it ever was. 

Also, Becca's nature doesn't fit as the lead or as someone who should return, IMO.  She explained why the show didn't work for her.  She kept true to herself.  It's too bad her role as such a classy, realistic person last season might take a turn for the worse with this go around. I really wish her well in opening up to finding someone in real life, hopefully someone not from this franchise.

Yeah that is exactly the problem. She doesn't know how to initiate or maintain anything. I think for Chris S she was a dream come true. She looks like a female, pretty version of him. He might have thought she was his soul mate. Plus she's a virgin. That would make her a genuine prize. But what is the problem? Naturally it is really because she has some kind of psychological mindblock. It isnt even about the choice to maintain her virginity, so much as it is a fear of intimacy.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:53 pm

I don't really have an issue with that whole "I couldn't fall in love in this time span/environment/structure". I think that most people don't fall in love on the show! How many people have said that their real relationship starts after filming? I just think it's very hard to fall in love after going on about 3 dates with someone, no matter what your experience level is. I still give Becca props for her honesty, especially in comparison to Whitney who fell in love with Chris and made all these promises to him before even getting to know who he was and whether she actually liked the guy. It's just infatuation and delusion, which I think a lot of past f1s admit. 

I do think Becca was interested in the attention and free stuff and opportunities, but I also think she had a major crush on Ben. I don't think she would fallen In love with him, but I think she could have gotten to the "I like you enough to want to date you exclusively" point that the f1 needs to. Looking at Ben's f3, I just feel Becca wasn't his type (younger than him, college-educated, extroverted) and I personally believe that Ben probably implied that to K/S who told Becca. That's why I can't buy into this "Becca only did the show for true love" story. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:57 pm

la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Rs_1024x759-151207102250-1024.the-bachelor-group.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/news/722055/meet-the-women-of-the-bachelor-season-20-and-join-our-fantasy-league
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Reminder. If you don't believe what a poster is sharing with us, then simply don't believe it. There's no need to be interrogating anyone.

We do not under any circumstances, question a poster's identity or relationship to the contestant they are sharing information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 am

Missing these two SO much today! So special in my life! la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2764la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2764la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2764 #nuggy #mymainbisch(off) @kaitlynbristowe @whitb624 by @beccatilley5

Ready for more Christmas parties la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f384 la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 26c4 (okay maybe I'm more excited for all the food) #snapchat #snapchatxmasparty #la #selfie by @jordandrich

Hey girls! It's #mumumondaygiveaway! To enter: 1.) Add @showmeyourmumu on Insta 2.) Post a pic of yourself in MU 3.) Tag @showmeyourmumu and hashtag #mumumondaygiveaway We will pick a winner tomorrow and send them a Mumu goodie! la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f338 by @showmeyourmumu

ugly sweaters | beautiful friends la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f384 la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f385 #kalaneedsaninsta @maeellie @beccatilley5 by @megandire

it's not everyday you get to have a photoshoot with @beccatilley5 we spent more time laughing, nothing wrong with that though. better come back and visit soon la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2764 check out the twelve days of christmas @sugarloveboutique for great deals  la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60a  by @maddiejohnson27

la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f384 On the 12th Day of Christmas...use code: day12 to take 20% off EVERYTHING! Get that holiday shopping finished! la - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f385 by @sugarloveboutique
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:14 am

Personally, why I liked Becca last season is why I am so disappointed she is back. I respected her for not faking it. I respected that she was honest about her feelings and didn't just give in.

But she knows she is a take it slow in relationships person. She knows that she isn't going to get to I want to marry you in the time frame of 4 days spent together. So I just don't buy that she thinks it can happen with Ben. Chris wanted her, really wanted her, but was going to get engaged. Ben met her, if that OMG love at first site thing that hit Kaitlyn and Shawn was going to hit them it would have and it didn't. She knew that. I do believe Ben probably told Kaitlyn or Shawn to tell her not to come on. I also think Becca found Ben hot enough to date, but I also think Becca has enjoyed Bachelor World. I think she was probably jealous of some of the attention that Kaitlyn and the BiP girls got. Becca's SM and endorsements show that unlike Whitney, who returned to real life, Becca doesn't just want to go back to the chiropractor's office.

I don't care if she wants more attention, I just don't see how she can be that girl I actually respected last time and come out with anymore attention this time, especially from a lead who I am sensing was forced to keep her as long as he did. She isn't going to be the pretty, reserved girl that the lead pines away for this time. She is going to have to abandon that integrity if more attention is what she wants. I hate to see it. But it fits with party hardy Kaitlyn and Becca who seems to make it to any event she can. I just don't buy her as looking for love. More like looking for a camera and a good time. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:21 am

IMO, Becca cares more about personality/one's heart than looks, material possessions, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:23 am

Haha her ex Dez Duron is quite a looker though. :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:25 am

Yeah, Dez was a major catch - hot, Yale graduate, athletic, and has a great voice. If I were Becca, I'd just try with him again instead of all these Bachelor guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:27 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I think her style is the same. I didn't care for her very short dress last season (and I recall it being discussed then) nor her M&G dress this season. Looks tacky and cheap, imo.

As for how viewers will respond? That is yet TBD but it won't surprise me if she is liked. The response already seems to be favorable based on SM and comments and if anything, I think having Amber there will be the buffer for most negativity. As in, viewers will side with one girl over the other and I would bet that girl will be Becca over Amber. That's why I think it was strategic for TPTB to have two girls (kind of like with Kaitlyn and Britt) as returnees. It makes the audience choose a side. :Nod:

I really don't see why they would need a buffer for the negativity if Becca is so well liked. Negativity follows anyone who comes on the show the second time...even the lead usually doesn't fare as well the second time around when it's their own show. And why should Amber get more of the negativity? They are coming together, for the same purpose, why should she get more? Isn't she as deserving of love? There is no need to choose sides between these two since there will be plenty of women that the audience can choose from. If anything, both of them will get a backlash for returning since they already had their chance.

It will be interesting to see the longer season preview. I'll be curious to see if they focus on Becca's and Amber's return the way they did on Nick's last season. How tptb decide to present it will set the tone of what will come.
I am basing my view on a couple of things:
1) Becca is much much more popular than Amber (in SM with followers, more well-liked, more well-known b/c she was F2)
2) Becca is already being pushed as "THE" returnee in media (her photo and name is used more prominently)
3) Becca is already being POSTIVELY tweeted about. Just search out the hashtag for the Bach and most posts about Becca are people wanting her to win, watching because of her, want her with Ben, etc, etc, etc.

As of now, there is no indication to me that Becca will be met with anything other than mostly positivity. And this I say because of the complete opposite reaction from SM and Media regarding Nick. Becca is the polar opposite of Nick in that she is coming on the show being: 1) well-liked, 2) very popular, 3) on night one (not halfway through like Nick) and 4) with another returnee.

It really is not about deserving or not deserving anything, love or what have you. It's purely looking at what TPTB did in having two returnees, night one, and that TPTB had Becca with another returnee who is NOT as well liked or as popular as Becca. Whether there is or isn't a need to choose a side (between Amber or Becca) that is what will definitely happen, IMO, and based on the fact that Becca got a SD and got to F5. I have yet to read ONE tweet, IG comment, FB comment or person saying that they hope that Ben chooses Amber or how excited and how much they love Amber. With Becca, there are many of these comments already.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:27 am

DebutAlbum wrote:IMO, Becca cares more about personality/one's heart than looks, material possessions, etc.

I thought so last season, but her actions since last May don't seem that way to me. JMO. I don't know her personally and I wouldn't even judge her, but she posts so much and now going back to a formula that didn't work for her it is hard for me not too.

BTW, I like Nick Viall and even with Kaitlyn suggesting he show up on her show, I still wished he hadn't gone. And he does fall in with the show timeline, be that good or bad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:30 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't really have an issue with that whole "I couldn't fall in love in this time span/environment/structure". I think that most people don't fall in love on the show! How many people have said that their real relationship starts after filming? I just think it's very hard to fall in love after going on about 3 dates with someone, no matter what your experience level is. I still give Becca props for her honesty, especially in comparison to Whitney who fell in love with Chris and made all these promises to him before even getting to know who he was and whether she actually liked the guy. It's just infatuation and delusion, which I think a lot of past f1s admit. 

I do think Becca was interested in the attention and free stuff and opportunities, but I also think she had a major crush on Ben. I don't think she would fallen In love with him, but I think she could have gotten to the "I like you enough to want to date you exclusively" point that the f1 needs to. Looking at Ben's f3, I just feel Becca wasn't his type (younger than him, college-educated, extroverted) and I personally believe that Ben probably implied that to K/S who told Becca. That's why I can't buy into this "Becca only did the show for true love" story. JMO.

IA with almost everything you said here ^. I think she went on because she had a major crush on Ben and because tptb likely made promising type statements about the Bachelorette. Regarding the bolded, I believe that is exactly what she would've done with Chris except instead of following his heart imo, he wanted/was pressured into a proposal and she, like most women with common sense, wasn't going to "just go with it" because it is an important milestone in a woman's life.

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan