SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 pm

CH creeps me out.  His smug attitude and phony joviality.  The thought of shagging him makes my skin crawl. He and Andi are perfect for each other. Desperate desperate desperate. affraid :shocked!: 5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 1838857674
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:10 pm

mysthelma wrote:He always had a soft spot for her than any of the past female leads. I now understand his animosity and diss towards Josh and Nick. He wanted her for himself.

When you put it like that!!! :shocked!:
And perhaps why she never went on Ben's season either!!! :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Ya CH never seemed too thrilled with the idea of either Josh or Nick being the Bachelor. He probably couldn't stand filming a whole season with a guy who had his woman. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 pm

CH takes the term Eskimo Brothers to whole new level.  Josh, Nick, JPG, CS.......... laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Seabear wrote:CH takes the term Eskimo Brothers to whole new level.  Josh, Nick, JPG, CS.......... laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 623245435 5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 17 623245435
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:54 pm

I don't like neither of them, so I'm really hoping the ARE dating, mainly because of the drama. Talking about a "bachelor first" wow

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:25 pm

I believe CH was filming "Who wants to be a millionaire" last week.  So I think Andi simply "caught a ride" with CH to CA.

JMO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:54 am

eliza3 wrote:I believe CH was filming "Who wants to be a millionaire" last week.  So I think Andi simply "caught a ride" with CH to CA.

JMO
mmhmm. I bet she did. Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:05 am

eliza3 wrote:I believe CH was filming "Who wants to be a millionaire" last week.  So I think Andi simply "caught a ride" with CH to CA.

JMO

Except that WWTBAM films in Connecticut , not NYC. That's still a detour for him to go see his favorite leading lady.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:10 am

rhondam wrote:laugh out loud ^ I admit I was shocked at this pairing at first but I'm not hating it. I am extremely curious and fascinated though! Also if I had to choose between CH or Josh, I'm picking CH. laugh out loud

Me too and I'm not even ashamed to admit it. They're both gross, but at least CH can amuse me at times.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:37 am

bluwavz wrote:Ya CH never seemed too thrilled with the idea of either Josh or Nick being the Bachelor. He probably couldn't stand filming a whole season with a guy who had his woman. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I always felt like he showed a restrained happiness for Josh and Andi when they were together, and as soon as they broke up he was dissing Josh left and right. And I agree, he DID NOT want Josh to be Bachelor and made that obvious.  I didn't notice it so much with Nick since he never really had the girl.  Josh was his major threat.

As far as CH, does anyone from the show really even like this guy or do they just tolerate him because of how much influence he has in the franchise?  He's an egotistical, two faced, untrustworthy, pig in my opinion. Didn't a former cast member even call him out as a spoiled diva?

Have fun with this Andi while you can. I don't see this being a lasting or fulfilling relationship for you. Not to mention you will have two kids and an ex wife to deal with as well.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:52 am

JMO

I know a lot of you all disagree, but I don't think there's a relationship between Andi and CH. They've posted a picture suggesting a date months ago as well. I think they enjoy creating some drama and they're having fun with all of this. Andi has known CH since she was on the bachelor and if there were any feelings on her part, I think they would have explored that by now. I believe CH has always liked her, she knows it and enjoys the attention at times. I don't think Andi has any romantic interest in CH and I don't think she ever did. While Chris might like her, I think they both know that a relationship isn't practical. There's a big age difference, CH is always travelling and busy etc. I think Andi is excited about getting married, spending time with someone she loves and starting a family. CH has already been married and he has two teenage kids so he's been there and done that and I don't think that getting married and having more kids appeals to him at all. If Andi was with CH, she'd have to fit into his life and his schedule and I don't think she wants that. When the time is right, I think she'd be excited about having babies and starting a life and a family with someone, not simply fitting into someone's life.
In my opinion, the private plane could have been because of the cancellation of flights, he was going to CA and they are friends so why not? Unless I see pictures indicating more, I'd believe that they're just friends.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345