SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:15 pm

^^^ I don't mind her snarky responses on her IG. These people deserve it when they post such stupid comments.

On another note, I wonder how Andi is really feeling about Nikki"s engagement. I'm sure she's happy for her and all but I have to believe it's beginning to sting a bit with so many of her friends being engaged now, married or having a baby. She doesn't seem to favorite a lot of pics on IG but most of the ones she does favorite lately have been of happy couples and children. Just makes me wonder if her biological clock is ticking a little louder for her right now?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Responding to negativity is a waste of time and she shouldn't bother and she usually doesn't. As for her friends being engaged and the possibility of it stinging her, I really think she seems perfectly fine with the way her life is going. I don't get the sense that she's secretly longing to be engaged like them. Perhaps it would've stung earlier last year but I think she's happy now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Possibly but she's in a good place now! Maybe even with a Latin lover laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:Responding to negativity is a waste of time and she shouldn't bother and she usually doesn't. As for her friends being engaged and the possibility of it stinging her, I really think she seems perfectly fine with the way her life is going. I don't get the sense that she's secretly longing to be engaged like them. Perhaps it would've stung earlier last year but I think she's happy now.

She does appear happy right now, so I hope you're right.  But I just have a suspicion that even with her seemingly great new life in NYC, fun trips and new friends, something is missing for her. I think she has constant FOMO to be honest. Whereas many of her friends like Sharleen, Kelly, and Nikki are more low key with their SM and have found happiness and love in their lives post Bachelor, Andi still seems to be needing attention and publicity. It's not unusual for her to post sometimes 3-4 times/day just on IG and she often name drops or tags famous or currently relevant people in her tweets, as if hoping to get more likes, more attention or to get in on a trending conversation.  Even today she posted an IG of Nikki and Tyler Vanloo about their engagement. To many fans that may have just seemed like a sweet gesture from a friend, but I sense an alternative motive.  It's not awful on her part by any means, I just think it demonstrates a need for attention on herself as well.

For the record, I do think Andi seems happy with her life right now. However I just don't see what I often consider attention seeking behavior on her part to be a sign of complete contentment. I do think she's seeking something else in her life that she hasn't quite found yet.  She may not even know exactly what it is, but when she finds it, I don't think she'll have the same need for the public attention anymore.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:51 pm

I'm trying to like her, I really am. There's no need for the digs. It's comments like this that make me dislike her.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3h3 hours ago
Ahhhhhh finally!!!! So happy for my bestie @Nikki_Ferrell and the man who liked it so much, he put a ring on it! Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 1f48d Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 1f48d Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 1f48d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:57 pm

I know. I want to root for her because I think she has potential unlike a lot of these Bach folks who have never had anything going for them in the first place but she just makes it so hard for me. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:07 pm

What is wrong with what andi posted about nikki I do not see it as a dig jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 pm

The man who liked it so much he put a ring on it, as opposed to JPG who didn't put a ring on it. Classless IMO. She reminds me of my mother, she complains about things that happened 40 yrs ago, let it go already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 pm

I don't really see it as a dig...it's just a really common phrase to say. And, even if it was a "dig", it's kind of true, isn't? The guy didn't even say he loved her after months and months of dating, so he obviously didn't like it so much. Nothing wrong with that! I'm sure Nikki is really happy to only have ever been engaged once and I honestly don't think Andi thinks too much about JP. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The man who liked it so much he put a ring on it, as opposed to JPG who didn't put a ring on it. Classless IMO. She reminds me of my mother, she complains about things that happened 40 yrs ago, let it go already.

I also saw it as a dig...an unnecessary dig. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Personally I do not think andi even thinks of jpg anymore
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:39 pm

timfan wrote:Personally I do not think andi even thinks of jpg anymore

She kind of has to, since he'll probably be mentioned in her upcoming book.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345