SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:25 pm

I don't see it this way. JMOAA
Chris Harrison is no Hunter, but perhaps the hunted at this point.
They may have or had something with salt on it, but I don't see it lasting, nor do I see it attractive or desirable in any one else's eyes.
He is almost 45. He is not a tall, six pack hunk. He is nothing sustainable for her in the long run, as her other friends' boy toys are.
Yes, Chris has $. But in the circles she could connect with(family and friends), I don't think it's enough and even if something more permanent came from the relationship, it would not be hers. It would be protected.
So many of her close friends know CH. A relationship, IMO, with him would be something to snicker about.(as many of us are doing) Not something to be proud of, I don't see bragging rights. I see the relationship, if there is one, to have closet rights, one to be kept on the downlo in hiding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:42 pm

I think she is using him and he is not dumb so is likely guarded to this fact. Love is blind so the kicker would be if she actually fell in love with him during her flirty little affair (if it's indeed happening). laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:47 pm

She recently went to a NY Rangers game, in lieu of watching the bachelor. So maybe her athlete preferences will change from baseball player to hockey player. 18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:50 pm

I noticed that she started following several young hockey players (a few baseball too) from different teams around the country & Canada, and not just based in NY.  A few of them even followed her back.  I think it's safe to say she still has an affinity towards athletes.

Didn't she recently say something like "I now know what I need in a man, vs. what I want in a man"?   I think she will always want that hunky athlete, but she needs a wealthy, passive man that won't challenge her need to be in charge & will allow her to live her swanky lifestyle.  

Maybe CH is that guy, but he has kids and an ex-wife and I would think they would be cautious of her coming into the picture. She seems to be very good with kids, but they aren't easily fooled, nor would the ex wife be, especially if it was suspected at all that it isn't true love for her and her intentions are just to enjoy the benefits of being with him.

On the other hand, they have always had this great friendship and that's the best foundation for a relationship in my book. Maybe it could develop into a real true romantic love. I just can't imagine her having the desire to jump his bones, mainly because I find him to be gross.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She recently went to a NY Rangers game, in lieu of watching the bachelor. So maybe her athlete preferences will change from baseball player to hockey player. 18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 2498057887

I want her to stay out of the Hockey world! I think her thing, if there is one, with CH is a "friends with benefits" situation. She is not looking to be a step-mom, or a wife just yet, unless the guy is a good enough catch. CH is probably just happy to have some young female "want" him, so it's a win-win for them. She has her eye on a bigger prize than CH IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Uh oohhhh!!! As what everyones expected what is her book all about. Looks like her book is ready now . Just a matter of time when is the exact launch of her book.. Hey there Mr. Murray giggling scratch

Btw, this coming May is the launching of her book.

Andi Dorfman's New 'Anti-Self-Help' Book It's Not Okay Goes Behind the Scenes of Her Bachelorette Heartbreak http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20989919,00.html via People

18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Eb97c9
18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 9zt10718 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Xgicuc18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 Oaw2uv18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 2pqw5k818 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 30szzau18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Oh brother. I find it a little (can't think of a good description) offensive that people will really know what heartbreak is after reading her book. I thought for a minute the statement that people will really know what heartbreak is after reading her book was probably written for the article, but it's in quotes. Tell the husband who lost his wife to brain cancer to read her book if he really wants to know what heartbreak is. She is pathetic.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Am I the only one who keeps getting hung up on the title - "It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After"

Am I just having a really bad blonde moment?  giggling   How do you turn heartbreak into happily never after?  question  And no, I'm not reading her book to find out!  18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 3806527698

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Am I the only one who keeps getting hung up on the title - "It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After"? Am I having a really bad blonde moment?  giggling   How do you turn heartbreak into happily never after?  question  And no, I'm not reading her book to find out!  18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 3806527698

No,you are not the only one. Title makes no sense to me scratch (And I'm a redhead so it's not a blonde thing giggling )
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Am I the only one who keeps getting hung up on the title - "It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After"

Am I just having a really bad blonde moment?  giggling   How do you turn heartbreak into happily never after?  question  And no, I'm not reading her book to find out!  18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 3806527698

No, you are not. I commented on this awhile back. It drives me crazy. To me it sounds like it's saying something is bad or wrong and it hurts and is trying to be turned into something that should be happy, but will never happen.
Like say what? WTF does it mean? Just get to the point and stop trying to be cute, cause you are waaaaaay beyond that point.

No, you are not. I commented on this awhile back. It drives me crazy. To me it sounds like it's saying something is bad or wrong and it hurts and is trying to be turned into something that should be happy, but will never happen.
Like say what? WTF does it mean? Just get to the point and stop trying to be cute, cause you are waaaaaay beyond that point.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Ok, good... It's not just me!  giggling  bestbud!

I'll overlook the mean girl attack/snark at JPG for the It's (not) ok.  The turning heart break into happily never after gives me a what  scratch moment, every time I've seen it.  A relationship ending in heart break is a happily never after for the couple, IMO.  So, I don't get the redundant negatives there. Its like she couldn't decide on a title so she through it all together.  18 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 45 3806527698

Individualling each part would have been ok as a title:  

It's Not Ok
Happily Never After
Turning Heartbreak into ??? (something positive)

But all mixed?  I don't get it.  But, JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:35 pm

I would love to discuss this with you, but I have a load of clean underthings waiting to be hung in my kitchen. That is a real happily never after in my home.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345