SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 pm

This girl is my least favorite bachelorette ever. Her tendency to duplicity is just sickening so I would not doubt she is in fact enjoying the game 100%. If anything turns sour she would be the last person to feel the pinch. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 pm

Sorry for the double post. Every time I see a post here, I check her SM. laugh out loud She's sad today. What is this? An airport?

andi_dorfmanCurrent mood = current weather
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgFT39zdsD/?taken-by=andi_dorfman&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:03 pm

More MeAndi. I personally find her not okay in general. Maybe she realizes she has been in NYC for a year and is less successful then Caila who has been there a week? That might be too self aware for her.

As for her and CH, he and I literally share a birth date. She needs to learn from her mistakes, her strong headed Aries pride will not mix well with a prideful Leo man. Same issue as with Josh, Andi needs to be the alpha princess, time to step away from the men who need to be as dominant as she is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:37 pm

I shudder to think that at some point we will have a couples thread for CH and Andi. :shocked!: rofl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:56 pm

duh :headbanging :tissuebox 5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 2292733854 I think those about cover what I think of a CH and MeAndi thread.

Nope missed one 5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 623245435
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:I shudder to think that at some point we will have a couples thread for CH and Andi. :shocked!: rofl

That's the whole point of me trying to find the bits and pieces. laugh out loud Maybe I should create one anyway and put all the clues in there? laugh out loud j/k

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. Every time I see a post here, I check her SM. laugh out loud She's sad today. What is this? An airport?

andi_dorfmanCurrent mood = current weather
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgFT39zdsD/?taken-by=andi_dorfman&hl=en

Maybe she is sad because she left a certain someone.?? ;) I have to admit this is crazy. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:24 pm

That's the first thing I thought of soccermom, but I didn't want to say it. 5 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 2498057887

She's going to Miami in two weeks. Why I wonder?

andi_dorfmanMiami bound in a few weeks means smooth legs for me. Legit obsessed with this hair removal system. Life changed forever so thank you thank you thank you @lumarxipl darkhairdontcare #lumarxipl #swimsuitseason

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgz-_WTdlu/?taken-by=andi_dorfman&hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Are you sure she left him, or did he leave her? Based on his post-breakup comments, I'm convinced he's the one that opted out.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:57 am

aviej wrote:Are you sure she left him, or did he leave her? Based on his post-breakup comments, I'm convinced he's the one that opted out.

We're not talking about her ex. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:21 am

I thought her rainy pic looked like an airport too. Her coffee post this morning had the hashtag #todayisanewday. It could mean anything, but it sure sounds like yesterday was a downer for her

CH is traveling with the Bachelorette crew right now. Maybe the fact that he's spending so much time with JoJo and she's not top dog now has someone feeling a little bit jealous. question
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:54 am

Ok, I do not follow MeAndI. Didn't like her then, don't care to keep up with her now. I always kind of thought the CH rumors was just teasing, not serious. But do you guys really think there is reason to think they might be an item? Like for real?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345