SELECT CONTENT

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  Empty Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:58 pm

This is it. I would love to pack up my little fur babies and live here in Italy! They would have a ball discovering all the new places on the property. Looking forward to seeing what everyone dreams about!

Italymagazine.com

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  01_217

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:22 pm

^^^If I could only visit one country in the world, it would have to be Italy. Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany, the Amalfi coast, the Italian Alps. And then there is the food. Yummy.

If you ever get that place, I hope you're ready for some visitors!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:15 pm

I would love to have a house or cottage with ocean view. Not necessarily beachfront, but ocean view

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 02, 2016 12:43 am

One of the nice parts of watching The Bachelor, for me, is the travel. I've always wanted to go to Italy, or since Ben F's season, Switzerland.

One of my bucket list things is seeing the Northern Lights. Lately I've taken up watching live eagle cams, or owl cams, etc. They are so interesting. In the process of that, I found a Northern Lights cam from Churchill, Manitoba Canada. It looks awesome, but then I saw the price for a week's stay. It would be so cool to observe the lights from a clear dome.

http://www.everythingchurchill.com/experiences/northern-lights/
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 11:55 am

I love Italy and want to go back again in a couple of years. I'd live there if I could. My Dad (RIP) took me to his hometown when I was 9 yrs old. I have a lot of pictures from that trip. I went again at 18yrs old, don't remember much of that trip. Some 30 odd years later I went with my sister brother in law niece/nephew etc. I now have pics in the same spot when I was 9 yrs old and 50yrs old!

I really enjoy live cam's too. I've watched the bald eagles in Florida but the most memorable one was following Lily the black bear for several weeks awaiting the arrival of her cub. She gave birth to Hope, and I was lucky enough to be online when it all happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Mustang19 wrote:One of the nice parts of watching The Bachelor, for me, is the travel. I've always wanted to go to Italy, or since Ben F's season, Switzerland.

One of my bucket list things is seeing the Northern Lights. Lately I've taken up watching live eagle cams, or owl cams, etc. They are so interesting. In the process of that, I found a Northern Lights cam from Churchill, Manitoba Canada. It looks awesome, but then I saw the price for a week's stay. It would be so cool to observe the lights from a clear dome.

http://www.everythingchurchill.com/experiences/northern-lights/

Have you ever seen the Brooks Falls bear cams? very interesting toward the end of June. I don't think they're running yet.
http://explore.org/live-cams/player/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Yes, I think it was Brooks Falls, or at least some bear cam from Alaska. I think seeing something on the news about the Washington DC eagle cam got me to looking at that one, and then discovered all these others. I'm spending way too much time on them, but I love animals, so... It's all very interesting. I was especially excited to see the Northern Lights one since I want to see them so bad, and this way I can see them live even if it is on a computer.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:31 pm

My dream car: Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQSelB1mbZBGET6-KuVQm8AvG5p9llFOxIgmQsdtZd0-iLkN2n

However, as my son said: Mom, you might get in but you'll find it a struggle to get out.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Title topic changed to Vacation, Vacation Planning. Tell us where you've been on vacation, or what plans you may have, or questions regarding a vacation you are planning!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Thanks, GA!  yes

We're going on a New England/Eastern Canada cruise at the end of the month. We're hoping for some nice fall colors and weather. We leave from Quebec City and have an extra day there. Our other stops are Sydney, NS; Halifax, NS; Saint John, NB; Bar Harbor, ME; and end up in Boston. We're staying in Boston for 2 extra days. Our ship is the Norwegian Dawn and we're really looking forward to it.

Any suggestions for things to do? We have excursions booked but have more time in most places. We're renting a car in Saint John so are free to do whatever we want. I'm sure we'll take a look at the Reversing Falls.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:53 pm

When you are in N B. Try and go to St. Andrews. It is very picturesque. My son has a summer home there and paints many of the sites. There is a beautiful garden and a ferry that goes to
Grand Mannan Island, which is very rustique. Bay of Fundy has the highest tide in the world.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Thanks, Junequilts. It looks like something we should consider.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

+16
2observe
veg_out
Astrobach
Norcalgal
Mommyof2