Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

:: Real Life

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:37 pm

@GuardianAngel Your photos are a great advertisement for Cuba in the winter! And of course, you would take pics of dogs! Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 8 2764

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2427

Back to top Go down

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:47 pm

@Norcalgal The funny story about the dog under the park bench, we had packed a couple of buns each with meat and cheese for our half day trip to see the caves since we were leaving early and wouldn't have time for breakfast. We were laughing because we had been eating so much, heaven forbid we miss breakfast!

I was not going down/up 156 steps and 700 some odd feet down into a cave as beautiful as they were. My friend went down, and I was walking around the grounds. Ran into the resident dogs. I started giving him some of my sandwich. One of the tour guides told me he was one of three offsprings of the mom and dad who were also somewhere around the grounds. His sister came along, and I gave her some, she didn't want the bread though, just the meat. laugh out loud smart girl

I started walking around looking for the others so I could share and of course I found them. One didn't like cheese but gladly ate the meat and bread, the other ate anything I gave him. laugh out loud

Needless to say I had nothing left to give. I went to sit on a bench and one of them followed me and laid under the bench across from me. Smiley

I found this youtube of the caves that we went to which were in Matanzas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY3LlVdAMTw

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55355

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vacations - Vacation Planning - Discussion

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum: