SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:08 pm

yea he is totally crazy about her. reading his blog just all but confirmed it for me (even though reality steve already told us).

My favorite part of his blog is saying that all he wanted to do was look other and kiss her while on the plane (dang headsets).

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Aww her brother giggling

Bryant Bushnell ‏@BryantBushnell  19h19 hours ago
Lil too much  teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f618  for my liking but @LaurenBushnell3 is killin it out there. #TeamLaurenB @BachelorABC

https://twitter.com/BryantBushnell

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:33 pm

^ Awwww that's cute! Haha I agree with him, too many "smack" kisses and if they were going to keep doing that, I think they may as well have replaced some of them with some long passionate ones. kisses
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Maddy wrote:From Ben's blog:

I got to go on a date with Lauren B! I was really excited to see more of Lauren B. because we really had a great connection on the first night. And at the second cocktail party too. But they were just glimpses. It was easy to see that she was not one of the more outgoing women in the house, but she intrigued me so much that I really wanted to know more. Plus an airplane date with a flight attendant? That seems too perfect a fit, right?

Of course this was a little different than the planes that either of us had ever been in and I was doing everything possible to not act scared out of my mind … because I was! But Lauren was being brave so I had to be too. And once we got into the air, it was actually so much more calm and peaceful up there than I ever would've imagined. And having Lauren by my side really made it that much easier. She has such a wonderful energy about her not to mention she is just unbelievably beautiful. I mean, I know the scenery up there was unreal, but all I really wanted to do was look at her.

The most frustrating part about the whole thing though was the headsets! I wanted to kiss her so badly up there but those damn headsets kept getting in the way! Yes, Bachelor problems. This is my life.

And while we are on the subject of problems, while that field where we landed was beautiful, it was also filled with snakes! Like, rattle snakes – and a lot of them! We were walking towards the hot tub arm-in-arm, and we started hearing rattles. At first I thought it was just someone messing with us until I saw one dart across the path and into the grass … and then another one … and then another! It was terrifying but more than anything Lauren was freaking out. I would've felt really, really badly if I had taken Lauren on our first date and she got bit by a snake, so I put her on my back and carried her most of the way.

I was just so struck by how comfortable it felt with Lauren, though. I really meant it that I almost had to hold myself back from moving too fast because it really felt so easy with Lauren. I mean, even when she was talking about how her dad loves to do yard work, I kept thinking, "So do I!" (I know, I know, but I really do!). So at that point, giving her the rose was pretty much a no-brainer. I was really just hoping that she had as great a time as I did.

When we had our moment with Lucy Angel it was really just icing on the cake. Being in such a picturesque place with such a wonderful woman, I could not have asked anything more. I got lost in the moment listening to Lucy and dancing with Lauren. Hard to have a better ending to a first date than that.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3

When Ben says "I got to go on a date with Lauren B!" I can tell that Ben felt lucky to be with Lauren (the focus is on her) and he comes across like he feels like a lucky man who is in love with his dream girl. beatingheart
I love it! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks Diana.

The third picture from the top is so intense... holy cow, serious eye contact batman

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Am I the only one who's ready for the FRC already? I'm excited to see the love story unfold, but honestly I only wanna watch him and Lauren from now on :D

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:56 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Am I the only one who's ready for the FRC already? I'm excited to see the love story unfold, but honestly I only wanna watch him and Lauren from now on :D

You're not the only one. I just want to see the love story - I am bored with everything else.
I haven't even watched the last episode in totality other than Ben and Lauren's date and the ep before that that I just skimmed it.
More love story please, TPTB Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:04 am

You aren't alone! At this point I typically tune out the rest of the girls and drama and just half watch, except for the time with the f1 laugh out loud.

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:10 am

I took some SC of their date, not the whole date but some of their cuter, sweet moments.  I'm editing them now and will post them in the morning, in both the regular SC thread and here if y'all want me to.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 am

I feel like we need to put Ben through the machine in Inside Out that duplicates Riley's boyfriend 9 gazillion times!

Though I adored watching Ben with Lauren, it was his interactions with Jubilee that made me warm. His "You're fine," and "Take your time," show his sensitivity and kindness. Good job, Mom and Dad Higgins!

I hope that he continues to impress. beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:27 am

Ben is the real deal, imo.
He is just so kind and considerate of others and nary a bad word said about anyone.
He really does seem to find the positive in everything and everyone.
I was immensely impressed by his blogs - so much depth and consideration of each person he wrote about.
What a class act!!

Well done, Ben! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy