SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iwish - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:45 pm

tennischick80 wrote:

Are Amanda and Lauren B. close?

Yes very close. They live near each other and Lauren was closest to Amanda in the house and still close with her now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

iwish - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:If Ben or Lauren haven't been seen since yesterday, they probably are having a SH now.  Ellen would have been taped yesterday for airing today.

Not saying they are or aren't on a SHV, but Ben goes days without being seen on SM. He is quiet like that! These are days that you know for sure Ben isn't with anyone in hiding. Same goes for most of them this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 pm

iwish - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 CZC8A1XWAAALw9Y
Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_
#TheBachelor is proudly sponsored by hot tubs.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm

I forgot about Ben's tattoo!!

These two are a gorgeous couple! That hottub in the middle of nowhere though no no giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:04 pm

^^ and snakes....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm

What is Ben's tattoo?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:24 pm

tennischick80 wrote:What is Ben's tattoo?

Someone didnt read my blog giggling
(KIDDING!)

Seriously, it's scriptures, Proverbs 16:3

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:27 pm

IT's quiet in here... just like the remote area with the hot tub.
What do you all think of the producers efforts to cast doubt in our minds about Lauren being F1?
Fleiss saying this is his favorite season since Mesnick, Ben telling both girls he loved them? I agree that the promo was majorly sliced and diced.
If its Jojo as F1, then I'm going to really have to question my ability to interpret information.
I'm really invested in Lauren B & Ben as a couple, but I don't want to be blindsided.
Why give us all this Lauren B. gold and then pull the rug from under us? Doesn't make sense.
I want to watch a true love story. What's happening with Jojo isn't a true love story yet. With Lauren B, I think it is.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:32 pm

I think there is a snafoo at the FRC .......

Possible scenario for Lauren B snd JoJo .. Especially after Bens question to Jason .. And his blindsiding comment to JoJo this week.....

It may be that Lauren is the one to leave at the end .. Possible on her own and early .. Leaving JoJo to be F1 .. But in a crazy twist .. Ben does a blindside and sends JoJo home .. And really goes after Lauren and she does end up as F1 .. Which would be somewhat similar in ways to a Jason switch.... .. And a bachelor first.......

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think there is a snafoo at the FRC  .......

Possible scenario for Lauren B snd JoJo .. Especially after Bens question to Jason .. And his blindsiding comment to JoJo this week.....

It may be that Lauren is the one to leave at the end .. Possible on her own and early .. Leaving JoJo to be F1 .. But in a crazy twist .. Ben does a blindside and sends JoJo home .. And really goes after Lauren and she does end up as F1 .. Which would be somewhat similar in ways to a Jason switch.... .. And a bachelor first.......
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:18 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think there is a snafoo at the FRC  .......

Interesting theory, Jeepers. WHo knows? I believe the ending probably is pretty cut and dry. He regrets having to break Jojo's heart, he loves her, but he wants Lauren for the long haul. I'm not sure about the whole Mesnick ending and how it is related here (I'm wracking my brain). I do not see Lauren leaving on her own accord. She seems just as into Ben as he is her. TPTB are doing a decent job of planting questions as to the how it is all going to shake down. They do every time because right now it seems like it is Lauren B. & Ben at the end at this pace. Anything can happen from here to there, I suppose. I see Ben falling more for Lauren than even he seems right now as they intensify dates and alone time. What if he decided on Lauren halfway through? He can't stop the show, it still needs to go on, he needs to give them some material to work with for viewers. I can tell he really likes Jojo, but he'll want her to stay in his life (as a friend).
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 pm

People are comparing Brad W. to Ben and Emily to Lauren B. They seem vastly different. I hope all of this mid season hullabaloo is just that and Lauren & Ben are solid. Her family stopped following him on IG recently. Emily unliked a photo she onced liked. Plus, he now posted that pic of Jojo and he kissing. What do you make of all of that?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy