SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pnw - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:Do you guys think Ben will do DWTS? I really, really hope not. I want Ben to prioritize Lauren and get the heck out of LA fast. I really have no interest in seeing him dance and get his sexy on with Peta or Whitney or whoever else. (I'm guessing he'd get a tall partner- so Peta or Sharna maybe?) Anyway, don't wanna see that.

In my opinion the money he can make is a deal that would be hard for him to turn down. He's advertising Disney's 60 year special so I bet we will see him on DWTS as well. He has become too well liked so ABC will do their best to keep him on payroll for awhile. He's good for the Bachelor brand.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

pnw - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:39 pm

^^^ Agreed that it's a lot of money, so if he chooses it it will help him/them financially. And since Lauren lives in LA she wouldn't have the loneliness that Catherine experienced when she moved to LA knowing no one. I suppose we'll know if, on March 8 when the DWTS cast is announced, there's one designated to be named later- who would appear to be a male (base on M/F balance).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm

"Having such a meaningful conversation with Lauren B. really stood out to me," Ben wrote. "It just showed me that it wasn't just a great first date that we had. It was the start of something special and I wanted to make sure she knew I felt that way."

"When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew [God] was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2016/01/28/bachelor-ben-higgins-hints-lauren-bush

I'm hoping as much as I'd love seeing them together , he stays away from DWTS though agreed, he has an advantage over Sean and Catherine being Lauren lives in Cali.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Yes, I suppose living in LA will help Lauren. She could go about business as usual, and they can still stay together until he's kicked off. I'd really think it might be interesting if they cast BOTH the Bachelor and the F1 one of these times. Seems like it might put up a little friendly competition, and it just seems more fair. Or freaking cast the Bachelorette at least once since the Bachelor has almost become a given these days, minus when Juan Pablo blew his own chances.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yes, I suppose living in LA will help Lauren. She could go about business as usual, and they can still stay together until he's kicked off. I'd really think it might be interesting if they cast BOTH the Bachelor and the F1 one of these times. Seems like it might put up a little friendly competition, and it just seems more fair. Or freaking cast the Bachelorette at least once since the Bachelor has almost become a given these days, minus when Juan Pablo blew his own chances.

Wow! That would be a great idea. Good for tv too although I think if Lauren had a talent for dancing , she'd be the one to jump out of the cake in the talent show . Ben danced with Kaitlyn and I think he has more of the moves.

Edit: I just watched the vid of Ben dancing with Kaitlyn. Nope, he's heavy footed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/700770687502442496/photo/1 High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:54 pm

If they were on DWTS how would I pick who to vote for? rotfl

Jk, We all know I'd vote for Lauren laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Diana wrote:If they were on DWTS how would I pick who to vote for? rotfl

Jk, We all know I'd vote for Lauren laugh out loud

I'd vote 50/50 and America decide the rest . She'd be great with Derek and he'd be good with, darn! Witney. Then Ben can say he's been with two of Soules girls giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:02 pm

pnw - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 12677711_146461275739955_1336150180_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4ODYxNzE5NTc0NDgwNzI4MA%3D%3D
acaciacici When The Bachelor comes to Portland but they crop you out of the photo because you take away from the romance.... #iwish #thebachelor #magicinthehole #donutislove #benthebachelor #notfamouslife #portland #pnw #portlandia #voodoodonuts #duckface #selfie #selfiequeen
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:38 pm

I wish I knew how to capture a vid. When Ben is sitting on the couch with the girls before he asks Lauren out, he's avoiding her and giving attention to the other girls. He looks away then looks at Lauren and they lock gazes. His eyes open really big and when she accepts, his grin is from ear to ear. Amanda keeps licking her lips and pursuing them . When Ben walks away to leave, he doesn't even look behind at the girls to say goodbye. Just interesting dynamics.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm

I didn't consider the splitting the vote factor! That's ok, the earlier eliminated, the better for them IMO!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:56 pm

I remember the posting of a fan video of Ben and Lauren kissing in his truck on the Warsaw date but they said no cameras were in sight. After seeing the show I wonder which part of the date that video took place

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy