SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iwish - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:49 pm

truelovealways wrote:Anyone have any song suggestion for a BenLo vid Smiley ?

i have a very long list ;)

Back to top Go down

iwish - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:49 pm

All of me- Jon Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Feels so right - alabama

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:42 pm

sophienette wrote:

I usually have no problem finding a song, but for these two it's been hard! Gotta find the perfect one. Hugesmile

Any idea what genre of music Ben likes? I saw that Lauren was into a few different kinds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Lost17 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I usually have no problem finding a song, but for these two it's been hard! Gotta find the perfect one.  Hugesmile

Any idea what genre of music Ben likes? I saw that Lauren was into a few different kinds.

Red Dirt Country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Keith Urban- Only You Can Love Me This Way and
Your Everything

This I promise you- Ronan Keating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Thanks Forever, will check them out and see if anything fits what I want.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:21 pm

so i've come out of hiding (Ben and Lauren were just too cute!) but the song Angels Brought Me Here by Guy Sebastian would be absolutely perfect for these two! It's an Australian song and it's not very well known but I was listening to the lyrics and they fit so well with Ben and Lauren's story iwish - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1f497
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Aren't they irresistible ! Glad you joined us here today!

Can't Help Falling - Haley Reinhart

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Oh no! When I hear Can't help falling by Haley Reinhart I think of them too! Also, I'm glad Ben will have Lauren this weekend if she's flying to LA. I'm sure he's going to need her after filming the WTA. The bachelor's always seem to be attacked at these things.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:48 pm

I actually think most of the women like and respect Ben. Juan Pablo he is not! Becca and Emily come to mind as two women who went deep who had classy tweets about Ben after being kicked off. Amanda is Lauren's new BFF- she will be classy with Ben for sure. Everyone else can't be too mad- they didn't make it too far and real feelings weren't involved. The second ILY girl (presumably JoJo) and probably Caila are the only two wild cards here- and I think they will both keep it classy, especially which ever one of them is the Bachelorette, and as of now, I'd guess they are both still in the running and being strung along by TPTB.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Come over Sam hunt. She tweeted she had it on repeat awhile back. Great song!

I actually thought that tweet was a hint! She tweeted it right before Ben was on his way to LA. Maybe it's "their song!"
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy