SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Can someone put a gif of Ben when Lauren exit the limo on meet and greet

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:23 pm

truelovealways wrote:my gif
teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Unknow11

Lol looks like they're beginning to dance. Did they play that guitar riff when she got out the limo ?
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 pm

I said BenLo was Seredipty...
Here's something about double rainbows ...
Double Rainbow Symbolism... Serendipity

A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way, the path of personal magic is opening for you. Be true to yourself and your dreams and know that the Universe is conspiring on your behalf. This also tells you that your intuition is keener than you might have imagined... it says "it's a sure sign to trust your vibes".

http://www.universeofsymbolism.com/rainbow-symbolism.html

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:11 am

ForeverLove wrote:I said BenLo was Seredipty...
Double Rainbow Symbolism...  Serendipity

A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way,  the path of personal magic is opening for you.  Be true to yourself and your dreams and know that the Universe is conspiring on your behalf.  This also tells you that your intuition is keener than you might have imagined... it says "it's a sure sign to trust your vibes".

So poetic, Forever! I think TPTB are giving us a true love story...not just one forced down our throats. I think Ben gave it his best shot with other women, but he can't ignore the magic he feels with the woman who is "changing" him (as if by magic).
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:17 am

Something strikes me. Riverboat rafting, been done. Jumping over a waterfall. Been done.
Saving baby turtles...NEVER been done. If Ben had a say as to who got what date at all, that's rather telling, IMHO.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by weimei113 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:25 am

here you go, @idlemess!

(gifs created by me; unmute for audio)

weimei113

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:43 am

tennischick80 wrote:

A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way,  the path of personal magic is opening for you.  Be true to yourself and your dreams and know that the Universe is conspiring on your behalf.  This also tells you that your intuition is keener than you might have imagined... it says "it's a sure sign to trust your vibes".

So poetic, Forever! I think TPTB are giving us a true love story...not just one forced down our throats. I think Ben gave it his best shot with other women, but he can't ignore the magic he feels with the woman who is "changing" him (as if by magic).

If I'm not mistaken, did Ben say something about going back time and time again

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:52 am

tennischick80 wrote:

True! I think it is magical that they take a pic with a double rainbow and then to know what it means . The significance is almost word for word what they are going through . You can't make these things up! Mollie reminded Lauren not to forget to be true to herself . Ben is going to have to trust his intuition . He introduced Lauren to his world in Warsaw and now his friends are supporting them imo. BenLo-ve and we are BenLo-vers

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:25 am

weimei113 wrote:here you go, @idlemess!

(gifs created by me; unmute for audio)

Thank you! Isn't that adorable? Sweet, beautiful and normal. Good start...
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:39 am

Thank you Maddy for your Sc

teamlaurenb - Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 IMG_1839_zpsacxlkaf7

Underwater action

Maddy's SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 pm

I really think in each other, Ben and Lauren found exactly what they were looking for. Initial attraction and chemistry were there right off the bat, as Ben said the world stopped when he saw Lauren for the first time. And Lauren couldn't stop telling him how handsome he was. From their hometown date we learned that first night she told him she was skeptical and how much she did and would miss her family. I really believe Ben when he says he thought she might leave and because of that and how much he liked her initially he really tried to win her over and reassure her throughout. It provided equal footing to an otherwise unequal situation. I think there are times, and he says it often, that he can't believe he got so lucky to have a girl like Lauren there, who's actually putting up with all this for him.

On their first date I believe they really did dig deep and get to know each other on a substantial level. I think their values aligned perfectly, and each was amazed at how perfectly they fit what they were looking for. Lauren is looking for someone like her dad, sensitive and kind but someone she's equally attracted too and can have fun with. Maybe they're vanilla for some, but vanilla seems to work for them. And as far as what Ben was looking for she was kind and caring, someone who was confident in an unassuming way, full of grace and compassion. They were amazed at what they found in each other that first date. I don't think it's a simple crush or infatuation, it's just awe and grate fullness that the other person existed and was brought into one another's life.

I think Bens biggest fear was someone falling in love with the bachelor and not Ben from Warsaw. He wants someone that knows him and falls for that Ben. And we saw that when Lauren was with Ben on the Warsaw date. Even though she's held back her I love you she's always very communicative with him, telling him how happy he makes her. Her revelation to the cameras that she fell in love with Ben was pretty cool. I'd venture to guess it was the same place that Ben fell in love with her, as she was there toasting w his friends. Again, he felt so lucky to have his hopes fulfilled.

This whole I love two women thing doesn't concern me in the least. Ben loved Lauren early on, the scale of his feelings were always tipped in her favor. Home town dates only showcased this more. The fact that he explored his relationship to the fullest with Jojo only shows that what Lauren and him have is worth choosing. I think Lauren's fine with it, I think JoJo has moved on and I think Ben is still in awe of the woman with whom he asked to marry him months ago and will do everything post filming to ensure she knows how loved she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy